September registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship is now open - page 8

+++++++++++++ PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE COMPETITION+++++++++++

It would be better to write "Financial Strategist of the Month" on the cup. Or Vanga Trader.

Олег avtomat:

As far as I understand, there are only two weeks left before the quarterly competition starts, and not only are there no rules, but the important questions haven't even been decided.

Everything is a mess... But that's good ;))

The rules will be the same as for the monthly contest, only the trading period will be longer.

Олег avtomat:

As far as I understand, there are only two weeks left before the quarterly competition starts, and not only are there no rules, but the important questions haven't even been decided.

Everything is a mess... But that's good ;)))

Oleg ))), the rules remain the same - and for a quarterly contest, it remained only to decide with the conclusion (and then your question about the quarterly), as you see all quickly resolved :) no conclusion will not .

Владислав Стоянов:

+++++++++++++ PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE COMPETITION+++++++++++

It would be better to write "Financial Strategist of the Month" on the cup. Or Vanga Trader.

Greetings

You need to be verified on the site, there is still plenty of time for that, but it is not infinite ...

Server Muradasilov:

Greetings

You need to verify the site, there is still plenty of time for this, but it is not infinite ...

It's easy! Just tell me where?

Владислав Стоянов:

Easy! Tell me where.

From your page, go to Service Desk, leave an application for verification, the documents are the same that you provide to the broker, when passing through.

2 invoices to create for September ? 1 monthly and 1 quarterly?

Server Muradasilov:

From your page, go to Service Desk, leave an application for verification, the documents are the same that you provide to the broker, when passing through there.

Tab Provider, documents for verification are displayed there.

Denis Chugrin:

2 invoices to create for September ? One monthly and one quarterly?

Yes, if you want to participate in two competitions

Server Muradasilov:

Yes, if you want to participate in two competitions

How do I sign signals?

Reason: