Interesting and Humour - page 2378

Contender:
Yeah, well, what do you... The girls go to show off!
So it really hurts them to go to football. They want to show off and everyone's looking at the ball. It's kind of maso without the sado.

Integer:

It's a slippery little article. You wouldn't know right away that it's no big deal. "Police officer" is all over the place, and only so much in between, "Dismissed. - She said to me." So it was a woman who did the search, so it's no big deal. Probably the head of the article is ugly, that's why she's so shy.

Is that why you brought that article? You think you'd rather get blown up than go through security?

Holy shit. If I'm gonna be forced to strip naked by a police officer to be allowed to go to an event I paid for... Apart from the question of whether he's mentally and mentally competent, I would have nothing more to say to his demands.

Why do people have to strip naked? A big mall is also a public place. So what? You have to be naked at the entrance?

artmedia70:

Fucking hell. If a police officer were to force me to strip naked in order to be allowed to attend an event I had paid for... Apart from the question of whether he is mentally and mentally competent, I would not have anything else to say to his demands.

Why do people have to strip naked? A big mall is also a public place. So what? You have to be naked at the entrance?

Not unless you're a football fan. Only football fans will be searched.

artmedia70:

Fucking hell. If a police officer were to force me to strip naked in order to be allowed to attend an event I had paid for... Apart from the question of whether he is mentally and mentally competent, I would not have anything else to say about his demands.

So why not go to a football game? And waste your money?

zfs:
So why don't you go to the football game? And the money goes to waste?

I will go, but with my clothes on. And I won't take my trousers off in front of anybody. Oh, yeah. I can just show them my /*CENSORED*.

Sometimes they ask you to open your bags and show them. No way. No such rights. Call the police with a warrant from the prosecutor.

And I don't open my boot to traffic cops on the road. They called the cops once. Didn't open it for them either. But I keep driving...

artmedia70:

I will go, but with my clothes on. And I won't take my trousers off in front of anybody. Oh, yeah. I can just show them my /*CENSORED*.

Sometimes they ask you to open your bags and show them. No way. No such rights. Call the police with a warrant from the prosecutor.

And I don't open my boot to traffic cops on the road. Called the cops once. Didn't open it for them either. But I kept driving...

We are the police. We don't think we're breaking the law. If you don't take your clothes off, you can't watch football.

zfs:
We are the police. And we don't think we're breaking the law. You don't take your clothes off, you don't watch football.

Show me the law that requires me to show my genitals when entering a public place, or a public event.

A call to the prosecutor's office, video recording, involving the public, etc. usually cools the fervour.

You can show your arse at the stadium, but not here.)

artmedia70:

Show me the law that requires me to show my genitals when entering a public place, or a public event.

A call to the prosecutor's office, recording a video, involving the public, etc. usually cools the fervour.

Rubber truncheons also cool the ardour, sit the match out then. He decided to make a video here.

artmedia70:

I will go, but with my clothes on. And I won't take my trousers off in front of anybody. Oh, yeah. I can just show them my /*sensored*/.

Sometimes in shops, they ask me to open my bags and show them. No way. No such rights. Call the police with a warrant certified by the prosecutor.

And I don't open my boot to traffic cops on the road. They even called the police once. Didn't open it for them either. But I kept driving...

Why remove a literary, non-cursive word? I wish they'd teach kids not to use foul language.

My nephew speaks in a way you can't understand, but he curses clearly. His parents are drunks and they don't give a damn about the knowledge he brought from kindergarten, and they're watering down each other in front of him.

We're struggling with Russian words, but we're using "komon euri badi, yo, oshchet, o-moi-yod" and other rubbish. Where is the Russian soul going? Sold out for a Snickers.

Reason: