Interesting and Humour - page 2379

zfs:
Rubber truncheons cool the heat, too, so you can sit the match with us. He decided to make a video here.

Yo, yo. So you always sit on the sidelines, afraid of the batons?

They'll undress your wife, but you sit there and keep quiet - in case they hit you with a baton...

artmedia70:

Show me the law that requires me to show my genitals when entering a public place, or a public event.

A call to the prosecutor's office, recording a video, involving the public, etc. usually cools the fervour.

There is such a law which gives officers the right to do many things in some cases, including searches without prosecutorial authorisation.

artmedia70:

Yo, yo. So you always sit on the sidelines, afraid of the batons?

Your wife gets undressed and you sit there and keep quiet in case they hit you with a baton...

Yes, I'm afraid I won't be invited to the women's inspection. So we'll sit together, waiting for the wives.

In general I`m not a fan of watching football in Tatarstan, I`d rather be one of 65,000 cheated tourists, but I`ve passed that fate).

Integer:
There is a law that gives officers the right to do many things in some cases, including searches without prosecutorial authorisation.
Going to the match is definitely not that case.

Integer:
There is a law that gives officers the right to do many things in some cases, including searches without prosecutorial authorisation.
In Volgograd, after the terrorist attack, did they undress all the girls in front of the turnstile?

Chinese limit competition in their anti-virus market

Китай запретил «Антивирус Касперского» и Symantec
Китай запретил «Антивирус Касперского» и Symantec
  • xakep.ru
Коммунистическое китайское правительство исключило из списка поставщиков программного обеспечения американскую компанию Symantec и российскую «Лабораторию Касперского», сообщает газета The People’s Daily. Таким образом, среди официально одобренных разработчиков антивирусных продуктов остались пять китайских компаний: Qihoo 360 Technology Co...

artmedia70:
Passing the match is definitely not the case.

That's the one. And human rights... those were fan club members, they certainly don't care about other viewers' rights.

The old theme, the boys get searched, there's nothing, and then it turns out? How come? Turns out the girls are sneaking in, they're not being searched.

One may not be searched so as not to violate "human rights", one may simply be detained on suspicion of anything, and taken to the monkey house for three hours. Grounds for suspicion against fans as much as you like.

They have already sued, let's see what happens, very interesting.

Integer:

That's the one. And human rights... those were fan club members, they certainly don't care about other viewers' rights.

The old theme, the boys get searched, there's nothing, and then it turns out? How come? Turns out the girls are sneaking in, they're not being searched.

One may not be searched so as not to violate "human rights", one may simply be detained on suspicion of anything, and taken to the monkey house for three hours. Grounds for suspicion against fans as much as you like.

They have already sued, let's see what happens, very interesting.

Uh-huh

Русская служба Би-би-си отказалась удалять интервью с Лоскутовым
Русская служба Би-би-си отказалась удалять интервью с Лоскутовым
  • www.rbc.ru
Редакция русской службы Би-би-си отказалась выполнить требование Роскомнадзора и удалить с сайта интервью с новосибирским художником и активистом Артемом Лоскутовым, посвященное ”Маршу за федерализацию Сибири”. Представитель издания заявил, что это решение ”продиктовано редакционными ценностями Би-би-си”. ”У нас нет намерения удалять это интервью с нашего сайта. Лоскутов – художник и активист, известный организацией мероприятий, которые, на первый взгляд, представляют собой пародию на политическую деятельность, но которые при этом поднимают серьезные вопросы о жизни в России”, — говорится в официальном заявлении Би-би-си, поступившем в РБК.

» Секрет заготовки целебного Иван-чая
» Секрет заготовки целебного Иван-чая
  • autodidactus.ru
Были времена, когда наши предки и не подозревали о существовании китайского чая, который появился в России в первой половине ХVII века и стоил достаточно дорого, тогда как полезный Иван-чай хорошо знали и ценили наши предки ещё в ХII веке. Первое промышленное изготовление Иван-чая началось в селении Копорье, что под Петербургом, именно поэтому...
Reason: