[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 333

>

Everyone knows the phrase for remembering the location of colours in the rainbow - "Every hunter wants to know where the pheasant sits".
But not everyone knows the phrase for remembering the location of planets in the solar system - "You can fly beyond Mars by making a neat turn near our planet".

- People are blocking the road because they have not been paid their wages.
- But it's kind of illegal to block the road, isn't it?
- Yes, but the traffic cops couldn't do anything to them because they were walking in circles on the zebra. And there's no law that says you can't go in circles on the zebra
on the zebra...

"Hello, dear daughter! If you receive this letter, it means it has reached you. If not, let me know and I will write to you again.
I am writing slowly, because I know you don't read very fast.
The weather is good. It only rained twice last week:
at the beginning of the week, 3 days, and towards the end, for 4 days. By the way, about the coat you wanted, Uncle Vasya said that if you send it with those molded buttons, it will be too expensive in weight, so I cut them off. Sew them back on, I put them in the right pocket.
Your daddy found a new job. There are 500 people under him! He mows the grass at the cemetery.
Your sister Nastya got married recently, and is expecting a baby boy. We don't know what gender it is, so I can't tell you yet whether you'll be an uncle or an aunt. If it's a girl, she wants to name her like me.
It's a bit of an odd decision, naming your daughter Mum. Your brother Tolya had an accident recently: he locked his car and left the keys inside.
He had to walk home ( 10 kilometres!) to get a second set of keys and let us out of the car. If you happen to meet your cousin Lila, say hello to her for me. If you don't see her, don't tell her anything.
Your mother.
P.S.: I wanted to send you some money, but I already sealed the envelope.

The dean of the economics department at Moscow State University kicked the blonde out of her economics exam.
in economics. The rector is furious, summons the dean.
Р. - What do you think you're doing! Do you know who her daddy is?
Д. (almost crying) - I know, but I couldn't help it!
I know, but I couldn't help it! When she told me at the exam that the Blue Chips were regular
participants in "The Blue Light", I tolerated it!
When I asked her if she knew what leasing was and she playfully
replied that she'd never had oral sex, I tolerated it!
But when asked what clearing was, she confidently replied that it was a
A piercing on the clitoris that could even show...! I couldn't stand it!!!

For some reason I was reminded of Abba :)

>

http://video.yandex.ru/users/pp19569/view/282

anyone might be interested...

Reason: