Interesting and Humour - page 220

The closing </embed> is unnecessary.

You need it, don't you forget the brackets in the code? You don't have to put them at all ...

Try it, it still works without the closing text. But also without any text, it gets in the way.

All the editing of the post gets in the way.

you'll get it, html is very forgiving, but at some point....

And then you're not a kid with a keyboard under your arm anymore...

Semantics, and validity / Validity and semantics....

Mathemat:

Try it, it still works without the closing text. But also without any text, it gets in the way.

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/eZb2oTolYWU?version=3&amp;amp;hl=ru_RU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowcriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

Interferes with any editing of the post.

Really ? I can edit inside the code a hundred times and it will work. And why: ^ see my post above ^

In short, I'm confused. When editing a post, the video insert code in HTML mode disappears and then reappears. It seems to be gone, but the video is visible. It's a miracle...

The problem is that the forum engine itself plays a role here, it closes tags (brackets) behind you, but not always correctly, so it doesn't work.

Go into the editor (HTML) and paste the code without the closing tag, then go out into the visual and then back into the editor again. And you will see for yourself.

OK, thank you very much anyway!

Ты зайди в редактор (ХТМЛ) и вставь код без закрывающего тега, потом выйди в визуал, а потом еще раз в редактор. И сам все увидишь.

That's the self-styled engine I don't like.

Mathemat:

OK, thank you very much anyway!

That's what I don't like about the engine.

It's all dictated by security, and you could have put so many worms and Trojans in your posts - I'm sorry....

There's an extra load on top of that...

Proper display in all browsers : but they are smart and everyone interprets the code a bit differently ...

Reason: