Interesting and Humour - page 1930

Urain:

It all fits very well, evolution requires a change in conditions, there will be no change, there will be no evolution, why evolve if everything is fine as it is.

There has never been and never will be perfect conditions of life. There must at least be competition within one's own species, or between species. Even if the conditions were perfect, this would increase reproduction and competition would ensue. No matter how you look at it, there will always be the preconditions for the selection mechanism to work.

FAQ:
one hypothesis of the development of uprightness hints at this
...and the lack of arms as scoops?

Integer:

Ideal living conditions have never been and never will be. There must at least be competition within one's own species, or between species. Even if the conditions are perfect, this will increase reproduction and competition will begin.

Geez, it's just like service work.

Integer:
...and no hands as scoops?

the moped isn't mine - I just put up an ad...

Like lived in a wetland, or near shallow water (e.g. after warming and rising ocean levels).

Yoschik:
Geez, it's like a service job.
Why are they breeding there?

Yoschik:

In short, all programmers are descended from monkeys.

Normal people come from Adam and Eve.

And one frame from two cats.

Okay, saved.

FAQ:

the moped isn't mine - I just posted the ad...

Like lived in a wetland, or near shallow water (e.g. after warming and rising ocean levels).

That's petty stuff. Life originally happened in the water. After that, it was a question of who stayed to swim further, or who was closer to shore. And they lived in swamps or on dry land, when the species had sufficiently formed.

But I don't know exactly, I was not there:)

Yoschik:

In short, all programmers are descended from monkeys.

Normal people come from Adam and Eve.

And one frame is from two cats.

And the other one is from a hedgehog and a bear :))

newdigital:
They earned an average of $29 million a day
There's a lot to look forward to... )))

Contender:

And the other was from a hedgehog and a bear :))

There was also a hebeater passing by...
Reason: