Interesting and Humour - page 1785

Yoschik:

What's that button?

The lifebuoys in the upper left corner started falling early, and the lady underneath was thrown off as if she'd been hit by a car rather than something falling from above.

ALXIMIKS:
The lifebuoys in the upper left corner started to fall down prematurely, and the lady underneath was thrown off as if she had been hit by a car rather than something falling from above.

With the aunt, she was standing on a chair until her legs blew out with the middle one.

The circles are probably from the airflow from the boat.

Мониторинг СМИ: Янукович окончательно отказался подписывать ассоциацию с ЕС в Вильнюсе | Новости всемирной сети News-w.com
  • news-w.com
Подписание ассоциации с ЕС возможно только после договоренностей "на нормальных условиях", заявил Янукович

Yoschik:

With the aunt, she was standing on a chair until her legs blew out with the middle one.

The circles are probably from the counterflow of air from the boat.

I didn't see anybody on the chair. The man was thrown by the boat, slammed against the shelving unit on the left and ploped on the floor... Something like that.

Yes yes, only he and his family have the right to humiliate and bring an entire country to its knees.

Very reminiscent of :

I won't let my little sister Lida

I won't let anyone hurt her!

I live with her very friendly,

I love her very much.

And when I need to,

I'll beat her up myself.

FAQ:

petition to seize "family" accounts in the states. 10,000 votes in 10 hours

The offended or something.

killer is cheaper :)

artmedia70:
I didn't see anybody on the chair.

that's how you've been looking for slippers

There are three racks.

The one on the right is a composite, and a woman who has nothing else to stand on

I wonder to whom
Reason: