[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 33

vladds:

I'm on my second 24 hours and you're talking about 24 hours!

Yes... That's an interesting piece of work. Let's have a closer look...:-)

Come on Roman, prepare it for the real world, I can code, but like a chicken with a paw, I'm sure there will be errors...... You need reliability in your code...

Roman.:

We're already in the middle of the night... :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnPr5WnfDio&feature=related sleep!

nikelodeon:
Come on Roman prepare it for the real, I can code, but as a chicken paw, I'm sure there will be errors...... It needs reliability in the code...

There are standard procedures, I'll see. No frills, like if one line breaks down, so that it automatically hooks up to the other... etc... without that...

If the connection sucks, then it may be possible to charge to VPS... etc. in the same vein...

nikelodeon:

Don't mind him, he can't figure out how to get the EA to trade one way only.....
Oh, for... - there's no point!!! Put it in both directions and put one, what's the point? At least the settings are different for buy and sell, it makes sense to separate them...

I have set up a VPS for one site, and the site itself runs, but I understand that several sites can be uploaded there. But I can't imagine how to run TM there at all. I just think it will be more reliable....

Shit, it's almost 6K on the demo....... Shit :(

Prolon:
Fuck... - There's no point!!! Put in both and put in one, what's the point of invention? At least the settings are different for buy and sell, what's the point of separating the two...

Try it and then tell me. You've bored everyone. I have nothing against you personally, and to insult you in any way did not want, just really, you say that is how it is, and you do not believe it. Try to do as they say, and then sit back and analyze why it turns out that way, that's all....

nikelodeon:
Damn, and the demo is almost 6K close to....... Fucking hell :(

This is how it should be... :-)

There's just no need to get hot and bothered about small things, purely my IMHO, I know it myself...

All the more so, it's not "brought to the real world"...

Reason: