Interesting and Humour - page 1439

Mathemat:
Demi, give me the link. It's just unseemly, even in Humour.

Nimagu - it won't fit

http://habrahabr.ru/post/180409/

Mathemat:
Demi, give me the link. It's just unseemly, even in Humour.
There's a search engine.

Demi:

Nimagu - it won't fit

http://habrahabr.ru/post/180409/

Well, it did. You select the text, press Ctrl+Alt+L and paste the link into the field.

The Russian Tsar Ivan IV (the Terrible)

Ivan the Terrible's maternal grandmother was a Serbian - Anna Glinskaya Jakšić, daughter of the Serbian voivode and prince Stefan Jakšić and granddaughter of the voyager Jakša, an ancestor of this famous Serbian family. Anna Glinska Jaksic married a Lithuanian prince Vasilije Lvović Glinski, with whom she gave birth to her daughter Jelena Vasiljevna. Elena Vasilievna was the mother of Ivan the Terrible!

And I live between Lithuania and Poland ... :) that is almost my portrait.

That's it... I'm going to the Chinese.

newdigital:

Ivan the Terrible's maternal grandmother was a Serbian - Anna Glinskaya Jakšić, daughter of the Serbian voivode and prince Stefan Jakšić and granddaughter of the voyager Jakša, an ancestor of this famous Serbian family. Anna Glinska Jaksic married a Lithuanian prince Vasilije Lvović Glinski, with whom she gave birth to her daughter Jelena Vasiljevna. Elena Vasilievna was the mother of Ivan the Terrible!

that's it ... I am going to the Chinese.

Bunsha

)))

newdigital:

That's it... I'm going to the Chinese.

Grandma and Grandpa go to sleep. Grandpa looks at Grandma and says: "Grandma, you don't have any fur? Grandma says: "Are you going to crochet with your hook, old man?

Mishek, what do you have schoolboys doing in your branch?

Sunday evening ...

Reason: