Interesting and Humour - page 1135

No, I'm not, I'm your forex guy ... It's only my "you have to work honestly" principle that has cost me "years of my life" ...

And why is it easy to send a lot of money from Russia, but if someone suddenly sends 100 quid there, it costs "several years of my life" to take it legally?

I must have been born at the wrong time

Mischek:
The bear from the foursome asked me to remind you that tomorrow is Friday. so you don't forget to buy beer.

That remind you?

sanyooooook:

Reminded?

?

newdigital:

No, I'm not, I'm your forex guy ... It's only my "you have to work honestly" principle that costs me "years of my life" ...

And why is it easy to send a lot of money from Russia, but if someone suddenly sends 100 quid there, it costs "several years of my life" to take it legally?

I must have been born at the wrong time

100 quid from abroad to Russia is better sent through Western Union and received not in a bank (depending on which bank, of course) but at the post office (better to open the post office, pensioners will go further)).

Mischek:
?
Well, he asked for a reminder, did you?

Where's Bolkonsky and the bears?

They must have run out. Too bad, too bad. He was just starting to get on the road to redemption...

sanyooooook:
Well, he asked for a reminder, did you?
No, I didn't. I forgot. And that post you're quoting is a hallucination.

Mischek:

Where's Bolkonsky and the bears?

They must have run out. Too bad, too bad. He was just starting to get on the mend...

What do we need Bolkonsky for, let's have another go at the Votyaks.)

sanyooooook:
(better to be open as shit, further the pensioners will go ))
take away ?

Mischek:
tear them apart?
They tear you to shreds, they'll bite you in the knees.)
Reason: