Interesting and Humour - page 3909

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I can tell you for sure that you don't have any.

Now I don't care what you can say. Drain protected. Good night, then.

Andrew Petras:

Now I don't care what you have to say. Dismissed. Good night.

Nah, comrade, you're the one who's lost it. Any electrician, even a third-rate one, would laugh at this. You're so out of touch, you have no idea how much trouble you're in.

2017/08/03 17:51:36 Completed #2571955 emsforex82

Igor Konyashin:

I don't know. I usually take cream from Chebarkul. Chebarkul, granulated cottage cheese and sour cream g. Sadka, pork Agroholding "Ariant" (Chelyabinsk) all of excellent quality. No complaints. I could also buy cheap good fat milk from private individuals, but it has to be boiled, otherwise it's dangerous. And I'm too lazy to boil it.

Probably because the products are sometimes stale. The thing is that supermarket workers often cheat, they paste expiry date stickers on expired products. Their management cuts off bonuses if they fail to sell in time, as if it were their fault. I had a friend who worked in a supermarket at one time. So I know all that chemistry.

Another problem is that they don't allow unannounced inspections anymore. Only routine ones, so they take advantage of it. And businessmen are always whining about how they don't want to work - they've been tortured by inspections, we went along with them, and now we're reaping the benefits.

Why did my previous comment go blank? Who's cheating here?

Igor Konyashin:
Why did my previous comment go blank? Who's cheating here?
The site was being updated, must have been some kind of glitch. I was surprised too.

khorosh:

You didn't notice this one:"The cheese category again gathered the highest number of negative ratings - 27%."

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Bugs, bugs, questions

Mykola Nikityuk, 2017.08.03 18:06

Hello! 2017.08.03_18:45 GMT+3. Wrote SignalIchimoku.mqh OOP file . But when I need to do simple calculations to LongCondition() and ShortCondition() in separate function, function is written, compiler gives 0 errors, 0 warnings. But this function doesn't work, no calculations are performed. The program does not open transactions. I checked: I inserted the Print() variable value into the function. This function is similar to StateStoch(int ind), ExtStateStoch(int ind) and CompareMaps() functions in SignalStoch.mqh , a standard file of the standard library. Everything works in the standard file, but it doesn't work for me. Why? Is it "simple rules" again? Who knows -- tell me. If you need details or have any questions, -- write. 18:59 GMT+3.

Gentlemen, or rather kids, aren't you tired of playing Artek, it's a shame about you.

khorosh:

I don't know. I usually take...

In our area, milk is sold by two city dairies (the cities are different) and several state farms (now, of course, AOs/AOs...).

So, people have now sharply began to criticize the milk of one of the city dairies, on the grounds that it has ceased to sour into sour milk. I mean, it does ferment, but it turns out to be absolutely inedible crap. (A couple of local coffee drinkers don't take milk from big producers at all, coffee machines can't make a crema out of it).

khorosh:

Another problem is that non-scheduled inspections are now forbidden. Only routine ones, so they take advantage of it. And businessmen are always whining about how they don't allow us to work - they were tortured by inspections, we went along with them, and now we are reaping the benefits.

I agree. In my view, this is nonsense for the pro-business sector at all.

Reason: