Counter positions: self-deception or subtle tool? - page 28

I'm not sure what to do with them, but it's up to you to decide how to do it. But the possibility of their placement is a must ( as well as shares with their own personal stops and takeovers and not generalized in one position ) !!!

sllawa3:
I'm not sure what to do with them, but it's up to you to decide how to do it. But the possibility of their placement is a must ( as well as shares with their personal stops and takeovers and not generalized in one position ) !!!

Seconded.

Galina:

Seconded.
Everyone has their own reasons for using/not using locks. You have posted trades on locked martin. What are your motives for using locks? What advantage does it provide?

Well, the first one, the simplest one, is that the lock can break any loss to zero. My Expert Advisor, for example, is always in the "plus".

The first and most simple one is that lock can destroy any loss with a profit, while my EA is always "plus":

1. You can trade on any pair.

2. At any time of day.

3. On any market condition (flat, trend, channel).

4. It is possible to open a position in any direction, without thinking about where the price would go.

And so on...

The main thing, of course, is to organize the risks, and everything is fine. And if you attach it to a system... ... then it looks like a grail:)

You can take any Expert Advisor from the base, any more or less intelligent one, written using any indicator. You put this pinzip on it and start collecting money :)

Galina:

Well, the first one, the simplest one, is that the lock can break any loss to zero. My Expert Advisor, for example, is always in the "plus".

The first and most simple one is that lock can destroy any loss with a profit, while my EA is always "plus":

2. At any time of day.

4. It is possible to open a position in any direction, without thinking where the price will go.

And so on...

You're on fire :)

Avals:

You're on fire :)

Yeah, it's like a fairy tale :)

It's true, isn't it?

Good for him who laughs last, and with my reports, it seems I'm all for a long time to have fun :)

So you're the one who's laughing and I'm the one who's laughing!

:)

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

loki will save everyone

the whole office laughed

When using a barely profitable Expert Advisor (to insure its errors), it has the right to exist...

If I want to use a stop on a pipsarian EA, I will open opposite pauses with doubled lot ( ( deleted by trader modification) and then put a stop on the main trader. ( deleted when modifying stops of main orders by trawl)

Galina:

2. At any time of day.

4. It is possible to open a position in any direction, without thinking about where the price would go.

And so on...

The main thing, of course, is to organize the risks, and everything is fine. And if you attach it to a system... ... then it looks like a grail :)

You can take any Expert Advisor from the base, any more or less intelligent one, written using any indicator. You put this pinzip on it and start collecting money :)

Galina, if you are able to make money, it's not due to the locks, it's due to you. Your accountancy (loci) has nothing to do with it, which means that you can also earn on netting, i.e. with any accountancy.

Galina:

2. At any time of day.

And so on...

The main thing, of course, is to organize the risks, and everything is fine. And if you attach it to a system... ... then it looks like a grail :)

i'm using lots as a hedge against input errors ... but not as a basic trading method ... and as you said above, the method is good only when used in a more or less profitable Expert Advisor ... so i can't trade profitably with lots of them ... but i'm not afraid to use them ... but they're just as good as i am ... i can't recommend them ... and i'm sure they're good ... i'm just as good as you said above
Reason: