How can I tell if I have decompiled or not? - page 26

Lazar Buga:
You're confused. ...

You're the one who's confused when you're making a claim against me.

Decompiled was and decompiled is banned in applications for work - we've been talking about it for months.

The fact that you have managed to cheat and change (I emphasize) mq4 to eh4 -- you're not banned -- but you have decompiled it and continued to work with it.

But others, who on the same request, only wrote their willingness to consider the task - they were banned for a week, and one man had his registration deleted.

You actually work with decompiled -- and you're rubbing it in for all of us here that you're honest and you don't work with decompiled.

And others don't work and don't even know about decompiling - they are sitting in a ban and even deleted from the resource.

Andrei Tambur:

Regards Andrei Tambur Director GCN

Ban for 24 hours for violation of forum rules (mat)

Andrei Tambur:
has there been a work agreement between your employee and the customer, in the branch of work?

Lazar Buga:
I hasten to disappoint you. You will not be able to turn the situation around or provoke me in any way in this way.

You have really inflated self-esteem. You personally are of no interest to anyone in this case.

Interested in an example and an example is being considered.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

that's what this thread is about: how can you tell if it's decompiled?

and abolk is saying the same thing: decompiled can be compiled and there is no way to tell it is decompiled

or as in your case first you decompiled it and then you uploaded it to the customer to attach (or teach him how to compile).

I understand what the thread is about.
But I clearly explained how it was.
And now you are trying to attribute to me that I am teaching the customers how to break the rules or open some loopholes.

Victor Nikolaev:
Ban for a day for violating forum rules (mat).

vinin, I don't think you (and public moderators in general) have the right to moderate freelance jobs,

Because the community does not have access to personal correspondence of the user in a thread work that would see who agreed to do the job, and who just put a request.

SZS: When you (obshchastnikov) were selected in the fourth forum, it was assumed that you will moderate only there, and only the forum.

Lazar Buga:
And now you are trying to impute to me that I'm teaching my clients how to break rules or open some loopholes.

That is exactly what you are doing now. Honour yourself:

Lazar Buga:

I'll explain briefly how it all went down:

A customer, created a job for me and attached a decompiled indicator. And immediately notified me about it on Skype.
I went to the website, downloaded the indicator and saw that it was decompiled.
I told my client that we do not allow people to work with decompiled code and that their request should be deleted and a new one created.
And that was done.

And now you can't knowwith what code I will work, with ex4 or will we choose another indicator for our EA, unless I tell you about it.

Lazar Buga:
I hasten to disappoint you. You will not be able to reverse the situation or provoke me in any way.
The fact that I was unbanned today speaks for itself, that the ban was erroneous.
And no reason for me to insult the Administration was not and do not, unlike you apparently, Dmitry Ushakov.

I just tried to clarify the situation a little, but you do not have anything to prove here, since you put the question in this form.

If someone breaks my code, I will be disappointed, of course. But first of all I will blame myself for not being able to protect my program from hacking.

First of all, I didn't insult anyone. I suggested that you consider the administration of the site on the level of intelligence below yours.

Secondly, you should be honest with yourself and your fellow programmers.

If you have decompiled code, you must not take up such jobs. Don't search for and create circumvention ways.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

You're the one who is specifically confused, making a claim against me.

Decompiled was and decompiled is banned in applications for work - we've been talking about it for months.

The fact that you have managed to cheat and change (I emphasize) mq4 to eh4 -- you're not banned -- but you have decompiled it and continued to work with it.

But others, who on the same request, only wrote their willingness to consider the task - they were banned for a week, and one man had his registration deleted.

You actually work with decompiled -- and you're rubbing it in for all of us here that you're honest and you don't work with decompiled.

And others don't work and don't even know it's decompiled - they are sitting in a ban and even removed from the resource.

This is slander, comrade, pure and simple. Before you accuse someone or insult someone, think first how justified it would look from your side.
And I have in no way taken to discuss the bans of other comrades, whether they are legitimate or not, I have no idea.

Rubbing it in to you?) Here comes some market jargon. I don't need to prove anything to you.

Lazar Buga:
I understand what the thread is about.
But I thought I clearly explained how it was.
Now you are trying to attribute to me that I am teaching my customers how to break the rules or open some loopholes.

was decompiled, removed decompiled, decompiled, worked with the decompiled code.

I get that.

Reason: