Interesting and Humour - page 3908

Dmitry Fedoseev:

OK, I'll tell you, though. Any electrician should know how to give first aid, at least CPR and heart massage. Can anyone with an electrical permit group say that they have actually been trained in this? - No one! All in the words of three minutes - "well, we all know - 1:3 or 1:5"... That's all. And you are saying that pilots cannot get out of spinning - a trainer is money and time.

Not all of our doctors know how to do this, they are more likely not to know how to do it than to do it.

I agree. Well, some do know how to do it. They showed on the news today: a child at the airport got sick, stopped breathing - an asthma attack. The mother started screaming for help. There was a flight attendant nearby and he performed CPR and saved him.

Andrew Petras:

That's experience. And fantasy is your forte.

Well, fantasise, fantasise...

khorosh:
I agree. Well, some people do. I saw on the news today, a kid in an airport got sick, stopped breathing, had an asthma attack. The mother started screaming for help. There was a flight attendant nearby and he performed CPR and saved him.

There's always someone out there somewhere.

khorosh:
I agree. Well, some people do. Today on the news, a kid in an airport got sick, stopped breathing, had an asthma attack. The mother started screaming for help. There was a flight attendant nearby and he gave him CPR and saved him.

Those who actually work with voltages appropriate to the group do.

A tolerance of up to 1000V is "domestic", changing sockets, 380V at the most is seen. Generally speaking - housewife level. Hence TB for a tick.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

They wrote, but who read?

Petty clerks would read it and send it back to the local authority, often because of whose inaction the complaint was written. Sometimes it helped.

When I lived in Bishkek, I once wrote a complaint to Pravda newspaper. I lived on the 5th floor and there were water outages, the pressure in the system was low, and the house pump was broken. In order for the letter to reach me, I asked a neighbour to put it in a letterbox in Moscow. It got there, but it might not have, as I don't know what instructions were given to the postal staff by the republic's leadership regarding such letters. It helped, a new pump was installed and the water cuts stopped.

Andrew Petras:

Those who actually work with voltages appropriate to the group do.

A tolerance of up to 1000V is "domestic", changing sockets, 380V at the most is seen. Generally speaking - housewife level. Hence the TBO for a tick.

You are misinformed, or not at all aware of the subject.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You are misinformed, or not knowledgeable at all on this topic.

Andrew Petras:

So what is your clearance group (do you have one or have you ever had one)?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So what's your clearance group (ever been)?

After you. Tolerance, place of work, position.

Andrew Petras:

After you. Clearance, place of work, position.

I can tell you for a fact that you have none.

Reason: