Interesting and Humour - page 3902

Дмитрий:

Oh, you know about the Peacemaker? Why him? He's harmless.

Him who? The horse? What's a horse got to do with it? What are you talking about?

khorosh:

) You see, you didn't know what you were doing - but the screen is still there....

khorosh:
You have me confused with someone else. Ask anybody and they will tell you that bacon in a major European city is much more expensive than in a farm. That's no lie. I love pork, I regularly take it smoked and boiled. Ours is expensive at 346 roubles per kilo. That's at the company shop, and it's even more expensive at others.

346 rubles per kilo! Meanwhile, Ukraine doesn't know where to supply lard (there was an article in the news yesterday). Don't forget to rejoice and say thank you to someone out there...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

346 roubles per kilo! Meanwhile, Ukraine doesn't know where to deliver lard (there was an article in the news yesterday). Don't forget to rejoice and say thank you to someone there...

He writes about lard, but he indicates the price for pork - meat.

Lazar Buga:
I think it corresponds to reality quite well.

I like the comment under the video:
Victim of propaganda hits propaganda, paradox

NTV itself doesn't qualify for this (there's nothing to "praise" or "hit" them for), as they are "nothing" now. Unless the correspondent was just randomly beaten (got in the way).
I think that's staged. After all, even RBK TV is silent, and if it were not a staged drama, they would have been talking about special cruelty of "even the former" and "even in their own country" from morning till evening in the presence of "experts" from the USA, etc. and would have even provided some kind of ideology.

Meanwhile, all is quiet: half of Moscow is not cordoned off, women with prams are not evacuated from the fountains, paratroopers are not lowered onto the fountains on parachutes ... not even a fireworks display...
It's a production, that's for sure.

Дмитрий:

) You see, you went unrecognized - but the screenshot is still there....

Don't worry, the FSB sees and hears everything and has no trouble figuring out who's a friend and who's an enemy.

Vladimir Suschenko:

Do you get a pension?

Be honest!

khorosh:
Don't worry, the FSB sees and hears everything and has no problem figuring out who's a friend and who's an enemy here.

Visits extremist websites and bypasses blocking - AND YOU KNOW IT! Non-speech - article....

Vladimir Suschenko:
...In fact, Ukraine has nothing to export - lard has become a scarce domestic product. And the reason is simple - all the fat was spent on competitions to see who can place the biggest coat of arms of Ukraine out of lard sandwiches...

I cried!!!

Vladislav Andruschenko:

nonsense, about a strategic product.

That's how people believe what they know, and then generalise.....

Meat, tinned food, milk are banned at every border...

hmmm... (I would like to know...) They let meat and home-made sausage through, but took away bacon. Maybe they ran out of their own supply and then got lucky...

Reason: