Interesting and Humour - page 3907

khorosh:
For what purpose?

With the hope that it would reach you. But alas, the expectations have not been met. You are contradicting yourself and do not understand this even when it is explicitly pointed out to you.

I have a question for you - have you ever, or have you ever worked anywhere, had any kind of clearance for electrical installations?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

With the hope that it would reach you. But alas, the expectations have not been met. You are contradicting yourself and do not understand this even when it is pointed out to you in an obvious way.

I have a question for you, have you ever - anywhere and ever worked, had any group of admission to electrical installations?

Where do you see the contradiction?

Never had anything to do with electrical installations, never worked as an electrician. What do you need it for?

khorosh:

Where do you see a contradiction?

I have nothing to do with electrical installations, nor have I worked as an electrician. What do you need that for?

The contradiction is that you wrote that there were dissatisfied people in Novocherkassk about the quality of products, but you yourself also wrote that these dissatisfactions were harshly suppressed, hence the simple conclusion - you could not complain.

Electrical installations. If not, then let's pass it by.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The contradiction is that you wrote that there were dissatisfied people in Novocherkassk about the quality of the products, but you yourself also wrote that these dissatisfactions were severely suppressed, hence the simple conclusion - you could not complain.

Electrical installations. Since there are none, then let's pass it by.

Firstly the events in Novocherkassk were not about the quality of food, but about the rise in meat and dairy prices during the Khrushchev era.

Secondly, unsanctioned rallies and complaints are not the same thing. There have always been complaints, even under Stalin, written to all Soviet organs up to the CPSU Central Committee. So you have invented a contradiction without getting to the heart of the matter.

All right, though, I'll tell you. Any electrician should know how to give first aid, at least CPR and heart massage. Can anyone with an electrical permit group say that they have actually been trained in this? - No one! All in the words of three minutes - "well, we all know - 1:3 or 1:5"... That's all. And you are saying that pilots cannot get out of spinning - a trainer is money and time.

Not all of our doctors know how to do this, they are more likely not to know how to do it than to do it.

khorosh:

Firstly, the events in Novocherkassk were not about the quality of products, but about the rise in meat and dairy prices during the Khrushchev era.

Secondly, unauthorised rallies and complaints are not the same thing. There have always been complaints, even under Stalin, written to all Soviet organs up to the CPSU Central Committee. So you have invented a contradiction without going into the heart of the matter.

They did, but who read it?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

All right, though, I'll tell you. Any electrician should know how to give first aid, at least CPR and heart massage. Can anyone with an electrical permit group say that they have actually been trained in this? - No one! All in the words of three minutes - "well, we all know - 1:3 or 1:5"... That's all. And you are saying that pilots cannot get out of spinning - a trainer is money and time.

Not all of our doctors know how to do this, they are more likely not to know how to do it than to do it.

Summary: they have never passed a safety test.

From FB:
...Lucy's friend M. told me that one day he wondered what it would be like to watch a horror movie on under the pot. "I got stoned," he said, "and went to the movies to see 'The Ring'. I'm sitting there, five minutes gone, scared shitless: I'm all sweaty, shivering small, my teeth are chattering - and it's only a McDonald's advert."

(с)

Andrew Petras:

Summary: never passed the TB.

You fantasise a lot.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You fantasise a lot.

That's experience. And fantasy is your forte.

Reason: