Interesting and Humour - page 3838

For things to start going back to normal, there has to be mutual respect.

So start with yourself. Why are you fighting all the time here?

You're like children in a sandbox, you can't stop. Let's make friends already. Don't be so selfish, showing your selfishness.

forexman77:

For things to start going back to normal, there has to be mutual respect.

So start with yourself. Why are you fighting all the time here?

You're like children in a sandbox, you can't stop. Let's make friends already. Why are you being so selfish and selfish?

:) Dick's my best friend on this forum...

He's like a horse on a pedal...

he's well aware of this corrupt situation, but he's offended that I'm the one who brought it up... Well, he's funny...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

:) Dick is my best friend on the forum...

He's like a horse on a pedal...

First of all, he's well aware of this corrupt situation, but he's offended that I'm the one who brought it up...

Is this your way of talking, insulting each other? You are adults.

forexman77:

Is this your way of talking, insulting each other? Grown-ups.

And I still don't get it, him throwing himself at my posts... And he doesn't care if I'm right or wrong.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

And you cultivate and defend judges like this? In your own country...

Come to think of it, then who are you!!!

You're all grown up and you don't understand that every man has to be responsible for himself. You take responsibility for yourself, you know? - Everything starts with us, with our children. Don't you get it? Are your brains so much on Cook's side already?

Don't you understand that these judges do not come from a distant planet, they are our recent schoolmates, our neighbours in the yard. If we want to see a different country, we have to change ourselves.

Every time you point a finger at them, you're pissing yourself. Yourself, silly.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

And I still don't get it, he's throwing himself at my posts... And he doesn't care if I'm right or wrong.

I've never seen you be right. Although... when you post pictures of nature, yeah, that's fine. Only post pictures from where you live, because it stinks of admiring the beauties of the country from which you've escaped.

Andrey Dik:

I've never seen you be right. Although... when you post pictures of nature, yeah, it's okay. Only post pictures from the place where you live, otherwise it stinks of admiring the beauties of the country from which you've escaped.

It's okay, man, it's worse than that, look:

Andrey Dik:

You're a grown-up and you don't understand that every man has to be responsible for himself. Take responsibility for yourself, you know? It all starts with us, with our children. You just don't get it, do you? Are your brains that much already working for Cook?

I mean, a mother throwing a wedding for her kids... With the bribe money... Like she's responsible. Is that the idea you're pushing?

Didn't you see the video? She's got an income of, like, 2 million rubles a year. And the wedding is $2 million, she worked 50 years for the wedding?

Don't you hate it? when we're all getting fucked over.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

So a mother threw a wedding for her children... With the bribe money... Like she's responsible. Is that the idea you're pushing?

You saw the video, right? She's got an income of, like, 2 million rubles a year. And the wedding is 2 million dollars, she worked for 50 years for the wedding?

Yura, hey! Cut the crap! Take a whiskey and...

chill out....

Yuriy Zaytsev:

So a mother threw a wedding for her children... With the bribe money... Like she's responsible. Is that the idea you're pushing?

You saw the video, right? She's got an income of, like, 2 million rubles a year. And the wedding is $2 million, she worked 50 years for the wedding?

Don't you hate it? when we're all getting fucked over.

You better think about who you're bending over backwards for and from whom you're getting your money. Or does money smell? Better shut up, Kukin henchman.
Reason: