Offtopic: Stealing Aleynikov or how arbitration is done ;-) - page 19

Zen >> :

well why does everyone take the states as an example? ...

Just curious to compare.

According to a report by the government's Human Resources Agency, in 2004, there were 2 million 713,000 federal employees in the US (not including state, county and municipal officials). Of these, more than 767,000 were employed by the US Postal Service, and around 0.7 million were in the military. Compared to 1995, the number of civil servants (including soldiers and postmen) was reduced by 200,000.

By comparison, in May 2006, there were about 150 million people of working age in the United States, 142.6 million of them were employed, and 7.4 million were unemployed, according to the US Department of Labor. Of these, about 21 million worked for government agencies (including federal agencies). However, most of these people are not officials - this column of statistics includes police officers, prison guards, air traffic controllers, firefighters, foresters, teachers, rubbish collectors, etc.

Zen писал(а) >>

>>where is the discrepancy with reality?

Man. All of them.

Where do you get this bullshit? :)

There's 2.5 million people working for the FSB. Ha-ha, don't make me laugh.

It's all over the place. You look like a propagandist. You're not?

SProgrammer >> :

You're not him?

I got this article from ' Crisis: Don't we care?

and you look more like a propagandist, i understand you know the real number of fsbs, but would you tell me?

>> aren't you him?

Zen писал(а) >>

This article was taken from 'Crisis: Don't we care?

and you look more like a propagandist, I understand you know the real number of fsbs, but won't you tell me?

Why do you suddenly think I know the real thing? :)) I don't.

Am I more like it? Why?

But man, you're really starting to turn me on. Are you an expert at anything? You probably don't know as much about programming as I do, and I'm sure you don't know much about trading either.

Let's get out of simple fucking logic :) You're not good at everything, but you think I'm bullshitting you about myself, aren't you? Well, you're sure I'm really a zero, aren't you? So go ahead and expose me, find the errors in my statements. I've already written a lot. YOU CAN'T? Then how do you know that I'm a total zero?

Fuck, what kind of people - first Sabluk doesn't know shit about spectra, then you... Go ahead, prove that I understand less than you and that's why... Since you do not live off forex, I sure as hell can't! And I'm lying.

Clowns.

SProgrammer >> :

Clowns.

I think you're the best expert on provocation here.

I will say in short - I like reading your posts - but frankly, so far I have not found anything of value to myself - so I conclude (maybe mistaken) - you have nothing to really share

I see - we can't.

Then what's there to talk about?

You gave data about officials which is exactly BREAD!

There are 2.5 million deputies. How many cosmonauts? Probably at least 500,000. You have 2 million customs officers. :)

That's how you gather statistics on forex. :) That's hilarious.

Surely you haven't even tried to check that figure. Like you're the smartest, know everything ahead of time?

You probably have no idea what services exist in the FSB and what they do.

Zen >> :

Of the total population:
61% are of retirement and pre-retirement age - 80,520,000
Army personnel together with contract servicemen, conscripts, freelancers, personnel of auxiliary enterprises, research institutes, design bureaus and universities - 1,470,000
Personnel of the FSB, FSS, FPSU, FAPSI, SVR, etc. - 2,140,000
Staff of EMERCOM, MIA, FMS, AF, MOJ, and Prosecutor's Office - 2,536,000

Customs, tax, sanitation, and other inspections - 1,957,000
Officials in licensing, supervising, and registration authorities - 1,741,000
Staff of Foreign Ministry and state foreign institutions (UN, UNESCO, CIS, etc.) - 98,000 ) - 98.000
employees of other federal ministries and departments - 1.985.000
clerks
of pension, social, insurance and other funds - 2.439.000
deputies and employees of government structures of all levels - 1.870.000
clergy and maintenance of religious and religious buildings - 692.000
notaries, law firms, lawyers and prisoners - 2,357,000
private security personnel, detectives, security guards, etc. - 1.775.000
unemployed - 7,490,000
Total: 106,790,000 people who produce nothing and exist at the expense of the budget and the solvent part of the population.

That leaves us with 25,210,000 people. And that's our everything.
The entire small, medium-sized and farming business class, together with sole proprietorships and "shuttle traders".
Which, by the way, also includes underage children, schoolchildren, housewives, homeless people, homeless people, internally displaced people, refugees, etc., etc.

This is a lie, not a statistic. It is not clear for what purpose it is made up.

gip писал(а) >>

Surely you haven't even tried to check that figure. Like you're the smartest, know everything ahead of time?

You probably have no idea what services exist in the FSB and what they do.

Do you understand what 2.5 million is?

Why should I check if it all counts on my fingers - what he wrote is 1000% nonsense. :))

Well count on your fingers at least the FSB :)
Reason: