Interesting and Humour - page 3535

Alexandr Saprykin:

This is what a tanker of 22,000 litres looks like, for example. It's really not that much))

Yeah, but if you roll one of those up to the third floor of your house.

Sergey Golubev:

It's just that all December and January I was getting these kinds of threads (a few a day):

• "I have a robot, I attached it to a chart and it's not working. Help." No code, no EA, no screenshot, what metatrader, 4 or 5 ... nothing. And you have to answer seriously. You ask: "Where's the robot?" The answer is: "I have it".
  • Or - "How do I convert my demo account to a real account? I have funds in my demo account ...".

And then I reload the page and I see the usual 3 or 4 "Help ..." threads at the top ... and one of them is this one opened by a moderator who sat through all of December and this January and helped, helped ...
:)

Yesterday or the day before yesterday some Iranians wrote from your English part in the personal message, they are kind of strange. Did they really expect me to drop everything and start chasing Russian-language forums? Especially since we have no relations.

Hi

do you know the source of this free indicator or help to find the source :

' Volatility Hyper Trend '

This indicator

' Volatility Hyper Trend '

Is a Russian indicator

Can you please search in Russian froum or site's ,

May be you can find the released source ?

Thank you.

Attached files
Hi
I can't open your link
And I did't find this indicator in CodeBase or Market

its not in mql5 . site

I asked maybe can find it in other russian forums or websites.

thank you

sorry i don't have a time
I have a lot of hard work for my scalping EA
best regard

Alexey Volchanskiy:
There's a pond near the house, is it called an aquarium? 22 tons... picture please))

I join in!

You can swim in an aquarium like this yourself.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Yes, but if you roll it home, on the third floor.
And then poke a hole in it and quietly go on holiday...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Cool with a truck! Yeah, I've got a regular flat, but even a regular cottage wouldn't fit such a stupid thing. It should be something like American houses, where everything is big. Really, send me pics, it's interesting )

Any cottage begins with a project - aquariums, pools, cinemas, etc. are built and calculated at once. I saw a house where a swimming pool when filled, tore the cottage in half.

<br / translate="no">

Gentlemen - Moderators, please don't ban me, it was on a federal channel.

We all walk under God - 'moderator'.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yesterday or the day before yesterday, some Iranians from your English section wrote to me in person. Did they really expect me to drop everything and start pounding Russian-language forums? Especially since we have no relations.

I was also asked in person. I answered them that I had seen such an indicator with another name somewhere, coded by two ATRs with arrows on the main price chart. They didn't write me any more in the personal message, I guess they are looking for an indicator called "2 ATR with arrows" now.

By the way, in the English part of the forum users actively go here in Russian, posts translate, or translate and post in their English from the pocket but with English translation. The most popular questions are "Please translate indicator from Russian into English", "Please translate comment titles and settings into English in this source code", "Where can I get a Russian font for computer", etc.

I think the coders should always make two versions - one for Russian users, and English version for all others.
Well ... or just wait for a year or two, when all English-speaking people will download the Russian font on their computers.

And by the way, one could, for example, create a branch about where to download Russian font on computer (for example, computer was bought abroad and everything suits you, but you need Russian font in MetaEditor, etc.). I would propagate this branch in English.

Vladimir Zubov:

Good thing I don't live in this country, I thought it was a fake)))

Gentlemen - Moderators, please don't ban me, it was on the federal channel.

Don't ban me either :) wow profile of a black woman

На золотой монете в США впервые появился профиль темнокожей женщины
На золотой монете в США впервые появился профиль темнокожей женщины
  • Нюргуяна Игнатьева
  • life.ru
В США выпустили золотую монету, на которой впервые так называемая "Голова Либерти" (Леди Свобода) изображена в виде темнокожей женщины. Монета выпущена в честь 225-летия чеканки монет в США, сообщает...

Sergey Golubev:

I was also asked in person. I told them that I've seen such an indicator with another name somewhere, coded by two ATRs with arrows on the main price chart. They didn't write me any more in the personal message, I guess they are looking for an indicator with the name "2 ATR with arrows" now.

By the way, in the English part of the forum users actively go here in Russian, posts translate, or translate and post in their English from the pocket but with English translation. The most popular questions are "Please translate indicator from Russian into English", "Please translate comment titles and settings into English in this source code", "Where can I get a Russian font for computer", etc.

I think the coders should always make two versions - one for Russian users, and English version for all others.
Well ... or just wait for a year or two, when all English-speaking people will download the Russian font on their computers.

And, by the way, one could, for example, create a branch on where to download Russian font into computer (for example, computer is bought abroad and everything is fine, but needs Russian font in MetaEditor, etc.). I would have promoted this thread in English.

The life of a programmer is difficult and not easy... All the more to say about moderators on a programmers forum... )))

Sergey Golubev:

I was also asked in person. I answered them that I had seen such indicator somewhere with another name, coded by two ATRs with arrows on the main price chart. They didn't write me any more in the personal message, I guess they are looking for an indicator called "2 ATR with arrows" now.

And, by the way, one could, for example, create a branch on where to download Russian font to computer (for example, computer is bought abroad and everything is fine, but needs Russian font in MetaEditor, etc.). I would have promoted this thread in English.

Well, or just some moderators of the English part, more loyal to users of the Russian part, then do not have to wait for years, and here for the translation )))) I don't mean you.
Reason: