Interesting and Humour - page 2990

Sergei Vladimirov:
How so? If you are an importer, you will be spending money. )
But somehow it's there somewhere. And somewhere the opposite is true.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
To provide the producer with the means of production, and make the producers dependent on themselves. Pure capitalism. Own the means of production and let someone else work.

Well, you mean buy businesses in China and make money from them?

What would you buy them for? With what money?

Where are you going to earn that money?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

So what about the date of the last purchase? )

I was the last one to buy a chainsaw for 6,000 rubles (soozmash Russia-China) and the price was the deciding factor )

husqvarna and stihl fell away because of the block prices in the 2-3 times more expensive, and saws the same.
Two months ago, at a cost of 7600r.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Just looking at the US and Japan. Which way of life is preferable? Where there's work without holidays, or where there's a fresh breeze of life?

No one is forcing me to work, I've been unemployed since 2012, but I'm not a bum, and I live.

I don't have luxuries, but I don't need them like I did when I was employed.

Дмитрий:

Do you use the internet every day?

What country is he from?

i have it for 6000 a year, so it does not count, i pay to megaphone

think about the air, most of the oxygen is emitted in the forests of Brazil and Siberia )

ZS: the Internet is a network, and it is partially located on the territory of Russia, I would say it is common.

Дмитрий:

Well, you mean buy businesses in China and make money from them?

What would you buy them for? With what money?

Where would you make the money?

No. Take it and build an enterprise there.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
No. To take it and build a business there.

With what money?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

No one is forcing me to work, I've been unemployed since 2012, but I'm not a bum and I live.

I'm not living in luxury, but I'm not in need, as I was when I was employed.

If you are not unemployed, then you are working. I'm forced to. We do not have such benefits to get and live on.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
To provide the producer with the means of production, and to make the producers dependent on themselves. Pure capitalism. Own the means of production and let someone else work.
You've got to be kidding me. © And where would you get the means of production from? And where do you get the money to buy goods produced by "someone else"? Look, if you keep it real simple, there are only three ways you can get money to spend on products you want: a) sell something, b) take it away from someone else, c) print it. Yes, there are variants b and c in some places, there is no denying that. But your question was why we ("we" means the state, not to be confused with individual citizens) would find a weak ruble more profitable. Well, the answer is: because we have an export economy.

Дмитрий:

With what money?

They will build it themselves, hoping for the right to paint a picture of Mickey Mouse on a T-shirt.
Reason: