Trailing TP - page 15

Sergey Gridnev #:

I don't see the point of considering different systems, one of which trawls TP and the other doesn't.

Ridiculous! Comparing a systematic approach to a price-dependent strategy with a lottery, where a number is chosen from the ceiling...

Serqey Nikitin #:

Ridiculous! Comparing a systematic approach to a price-driven strategy with a lottery, where a number is chosen in the ceiling...

Where is there a comparison between a systematic approach and a lottery?

Sergey Gridnev #:
Where is the comparison of a systematic approach to the lottery?

But there is no systematic approach here - it's all improvisation...

Zhorik has been hanging out with his advisers for three years now, and he can't make up his mind...

Serqey Nikitin #:
There's no systematic approach, just improvisation...
Okay. Your opinion is important to us.

Serqey Nikitin #:

There's no systematic approach here - it's all improvisation...

Imagine fishermen discussing whether the colour of a silicone bait is important. And here you are: "Yes, it's rubbish, the most important thing is the wiring".

Sergey Gridnev #:
Imagine fishermen discussing whether the colour of a silicone bait is important. And here you are, "Yeah, that's bullshit, the most important thing is the wiring."

No, you picked the wrong example...

If you had said that I fish with a swath, you would have got it right...

Sergei, you've convinced me, it's all bullshit. Put it out properly! With the working code right away.

Aleksei Stepanenko #:
Sergei, you've convinced me, it's all bullshit. Put it out properly! Right away with the working code.
Come on! Waiting for a freebie? I didn't expect such a flexible approach from you. What about the agony of creativity?

Yes, of course, where one setting works on all fumes ;)

Aleksei Stepanenko #:
Yes of course, where one setting works on all pairs ;)
And I've been working ONLY on such EAs for a LONG time... But you don't have to take this advice...
Reason: