Interesting and Humour - page 2758

If only the people of the whole earth could hold hands...)

And from a distance of 2-3 km you can't even see us, and on the scale of the universe we are NOT there )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

If only people of the whole earth could hold hands ...)

And from a distance of 2-3 km you can't even see us, and on the scale of the universe we don't exist.)

That is if you look. But you don't have to look to see. ;)

Anatoli Kazharski:
That's if you look. But you don't have to look to see. ;)

so I can see that there is NO us in the universe )

After all, if you are, you can tell where you are, that's on the scale of the universe, where you are,

if you look at the other end of it. )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

So I see that there is NO us in the scale of the universe.)

After all, if you are, you can tell where you are, that's on the scale of the universe, where you are,

if you look at the other end of it. )

No. If one does not see and the other does, then IS. ))

There are no coordinates in infinite space as there is no absolute zero point from which to start counting. Therefore, one can say that I am wherever I am. In the end - it doesn't matter where. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:

No. If one doesn't see it and the other does, it IS. ))

There are no coordinates in infinite space, as there is no absolute zero point from which to start counting. Therefore, one can say that I am wherever I am. In the end - it doesn't matter where. )))

one could also say that I am nowhere )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
You could also say nowhere )

Yes. You could say that EVERYTHING and nowhere at the same time. But in infinite space, none of that matters. It's nothing. )))

https://instagram.com/p/8F6lhTziDT/

For those who don't know, this is Timothy Martynov.

Anatoli Kazharski:

Yes. You could say that EVERYTHING and nowhere at the same time. But in infinite space, none of that matters. It's nothing. )))

Yes yes, in the size of the universe it is easier to say we are NOTHING than we are ANYWHERE )

Cyber Security Challenge 2015 - Skolkovo Community
Cyber Security Challenge 2015 - Skolkovo Community
  • sk.ru
Skolkovo Cybersecurity Challenge предоставляет возможность командам реализовать инновационные решения, которые позволят защитить мир от киберугроз. В реализации конкурса принимают участие ключевые эксперты в области кибербезопасности, представители бизнеса и венчурных фондов. Если вы хотите создать успешный бизнес в области информационной...

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

If only people of the whole earth could hold hands ...)

And from a distance of 2-3 km you can't even see us, and on the scale of the universe we don't exist.)

It's only in Siberia you can't find anyone from a few yards away. But in China they're teeming.
Reason: