Interesting and Humour - page 2043

titanhouse: А что такое пасивный тролинг ???? Мне за это бан впаяли, а до сих пор не понимаю за что!!!!!!!

Mischek : That's the twenty-seventh point of the new rules.

Most interesting one hundred and thirty-second - trying to find out the reason for the ban is punishable by a second ban

1. Passive trolling is engaging too actively in a troll discussion, but without trolling yourself. I told you you could write in private. Two of those banned have written to me.

2. No point 132, after 131 comes 133 :)

Mischek:
In light of the dramatic changes in the rules, I want to clarify whether the word Negro is politically correct?

It is, if it is not used as a reference to the persons present on this site.

sergeev:
Thanks for the picture!!!)) But I'm not quite crazy yet, I click on it and am asked to log in!!!!!!!!

Mathemat:

Is, unless applied as a reference to persons present on this website.

Since Roman law, which is the basis of all modern law, the discriminatory nature of your new rules regarding the word NEGR has been eliminated.

titanhouse:
Thanks for the picture!!!)) But I'm not quite crazy yet, I click on it and it asks me to log in!!!!!!!!
Don't you dare, it's a software trap. If you log on to that picture, you will never see this forum again.

A nigger is a reworking of Spanish. In Russian it is Arap (e.g. Peter the Great's Arap is Abram Petrovich Hannibal, whose son was Pushkin's grandfather).

Mischek:
Don't you dare, it's a software trap. If you use that picture, you'll never see this forum again.

Why was it sent to me?????????? I was already logged in there, but I found a way to get my account back!!!!!!!)))

titanhouse:

Why was it sent to me?????????? I've already signed up there, but I found a way to get my account back!!!!!!!)))

They sent you a different one, if you had clicked on that picture and logged in you would have gotten a virus that would have prevented you from viewing the forum

Mischek: NEGR is the name of a race.

For some reason, the word "Nigger" is a swear word in the United States and Europeans.

And judging by the responsibility for it, it is even more abusive than "faggot".

Mathemat:
Pindos is a swear word :) europeans don't seem to be there yet.

Mathemat:

If you call the GDP a faggot, you could be prosecuted. It's even worse than that. There are no specific taboos associated with GDP and faggot, but together they are taboo.

It's magic.

Probably not "faggot" after all, but "pederast".

Faggot is a swear word.

Reason: