Interesting and Humour - page 444

joo:

Absolutely. The one who does it best is the best. Take, for example, artists' paintings - it's the same thing, isn't it? - Which one stays on the eye longer, that's the best.

So we moved from a qualitative characteristic of "betterness" to the quantitative - the amount of time the viewer's gaze is held, which certainly allows us to characterize the work, whether it is a product of the cinema, the car industry, or Mother Nature - blonde (brunette, brown hair) more accurately.

No, it's not like that. There's also the means of performance. There must be some honesty. A good television series (script, literature) must have an intrigue inside the series and an intrigue that will last until the next series.

This is the job. It is not a problem to make a lot of mysteries in one series. You have to solve them in a competent and honest way in the next episodes. And you've got to put the right spin on the last episode of the season or the whole show.

That's where the cheapness comes in. For the sake of intrigue, the next episode is piled high with fascinating nonsense that has to be revealed. The next episode reveals more nonsense and so on.

It's like a logical pyramid. There comes a point where you can't really think of an end to the series.

Mischek:

Based on the movie "Lost".

Do not start! Especially those who do not remember the film )

Misha, spill the beans about the file. I'm sick of the wandering banner.

sumkin75:
Misha, spill the beans about the file. I was sick of the wandering banner.

What do you mean he was?

I don't understand the banner either.

The video keeps repeating "discharges are not technologically foreseen", but a statement from the IC appears:

During the downpour in Kuban, water from the Neberdzhaevskoye reservoir was still being discharged. The press service of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation reported the information. At the same time, the agency is convinced that they could not have caused the tragedy.

"The investigation revealed that the discharges were carried out in a normal, routine regime. There was no dam overtopping," the statement said.

Read more: http:
//top.rbc.ru/incidents/08/07/2012/658873.shtml

The video, from about 2:20 onwards, talks about how the outlet device is there, but it is not controllable and only serves to save the dam from overtopping-induced damage.

Contender:

I read everywhere about the tragedy and am amazed

The Internet has changed the situation drastically, people have downloaded commissions' reports from previous years and drawings of the reservoir, elevation maps and facilities they flooded Krymsk for

the people are like rubbish to the authorities.

It's naughty, of course. But funny...

Reason: