Errors, bugs, questions - page 982

sergeev:

the ticket cannotbe changed .

You probably have a link to the original source, too, don't you?

Well, if so, then we arrive at the fact that the auto-incremental transaction ticket number is the most important point in determining the historical order of transactions, including their financial result.

Good evening!

How can I change the template on the chart in the strategy tester to display trades? I don't like green bars on a black background very much.

Thank you!

ps. I have only one idea so far - to get the history of all deals and build a chart with the needed template and display the history on it. If that's the only option, maybe there's a ready-made code for it? Thanks again!

voix_kas:

Which (single) variable is better to rely on when sorting the history of trades in historical order:DEAL_TIME/DEAL_TIME_MSCor ticket?

answer:

it is more correct (more reliable) to rely, when sorting the history of transactions in the order of their historical chronology on DEAL_TIME/DEAL_TIME_MSC

Here's a suggestion!

Please make it possible (or teach how to use it if you already have one) to post answers to your questions. The idea of such a thread is good (so as not to produce a bunch of topics), but look in it for an answer to your question (if it appears :) ) is very problematic.

Thank you!

sergeev:

answer:

it is more accurate to rely on DEAL_TIME/DEAL_TIME_MSC when sorting the history of transactions in order of historical chronology

Thank you, your position was more than clear to me. Unfortunately, I failed to get a counter-argument from you for the second time. The trend, however. :)

voix_kas:
You did not manage to get any constructive feedback for the second time.

what constructive do you need?

you have already been told three times - by the lead programmer, the president of the company and the moderator - that you cannot rely on the order of the tickets to restore the chronology.

Do you want to see the source codes of the MT server database and the shelf where the money is?

If you do not want to use these answers from the developers, it is your business,
If you don't want to use these answers from developers, that's your business, but find out what you need from the questions you ask.

Renat:

We will consider making it easier for local agents to work with access to the parent directory of the libraries. In this case, nothing would need to be changed except that path specification would not need to be used to access the DLL.

I'll add. There is one little-known nuance here. Local agents inherit permission to work with dll from the client terminal. Allow client terminal to use dll (at least temporarily), and local agents can use it too.

The interesting thing is that remote agents can also be allowed to use the dll (if you agree with the remote hosts).

Since the use of dlls is, by definition, dangerous, we do not advertise them extensively. If you read the documentation, you will find

Only cloud agents will not call the dll under any circumstances

PS. Renate, judging by the presented log message, this DLL simply isn't present in the folder of the client terminal, or some components are missing.

PPS. Once again, I re-read the messages referring to this discussion and saw the remark about 64 and 32-bit versions being incompatible. This explains the initially announced problem.

ns_k:

Good evening!

How can I change the template on the chart in the strategy tester to display trades? I don't like green bars on a black background very much.

Thank you!

ps. I have only one idea so far - to get the history of all deals and build a chart with the needed template and display the history on it. If that's the only option, maybe there's a ready-made code for it? Thanks again!

I have not waited for an answer, I guess. :)

Then a question. Do you know, can you tell if in the strategy tester in the onTick event create your own chart and make a screenshot on it? I suspect that no, but somewhat reassuring is the "Visualization" mode, which allows to work with graphical objects.

What I did. First line in onTick put a piece of code that creates a graph and takes a screenshot of it. I didn't get any errors, but I didn't see any results of code's work in Files folder either.

The idea is to make a screenshot of the chart each time a trade is executed to visualize the correctness of the entry point.

ns_k:

Didn't wait for an answer, I guess there's no way. :)

Then I have a question. Can you advise whether in the strategy tester in the onTick event can I create my own chart and make a screenshot on it? I suspect that no, but somewhat reassuring is the "Visualization" mode, which allows to work with graphical objects.

What I did. First line in onTick put a piece of code that creates a graph and takes a screenshot of it. I didn't get any errors, but I didn't see any results of code's work in Files folder either.

The idea is to make a screenshot of the chart each time a trade is executed to visualize the correctness of the entry point.
You should ask in the English forum ;-)

Please advise. Signal https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/5894 has been running for more than a month and is still not available for subscription (test mode). How can this be fixed?
Reason: