Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 66

David Belhumeur:

I have problem with VPS

2020.01.08 13:24:17.205 Virtual Hosting: 6096658 your environment is not synchronized with hosting server 'MQL5 Amsterdam 02' for account '169333' on 'FXChoice-Pro Live'

How to fix this?

You need to attach your EAs or setup your signal subscription locally in your computer and then right click on the MQL5 VPS in the Navigator window and synchronize experts, indicators and/or signal.

I just made a new account and i uploaded the documents but now on Proof of Identity is an red '' X '' and by Selfie is Green...........if something was rong with my ID or the picture was not so good how can i upload again the document because it says that takes from 1 to 3 minutes the process to confirm but i am waiting for more than 30 minutes and i can not edit or upload again...i am just waiting and waiting.....! 

Eduard Daniel Rovinar:
I just made a new account and i uploaded the documents but now on Proof of Identity is an red '' X '' and by Selfie is Green...........if something was rong with my ID or the picture was not so good how can i upload again the document because it says that takes from 1 to 3 minutes the process to confirm but i am waiting for more than 30 minutes and i can not edit or upload again...i am just waiting and waiting.....! 

Read the document requirements very carefully (especially the bold remarks) and re-submit your photos later.

I am getting this error when trying to login: 

MQL5 Market failed to get list of user products (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [401: Unauthorized])

I'm using the right name and pass, even changed the pass a few time, still the same result

anyone got a fix?

Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • www.mql5.com
We have created MQL5 Market to help Expert Advisors and indicators developers with selling their products. This service provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers! The Issues of Traders and Developers Let's imagine a trader who has decided to buy a trading robot. As there...

Veratic:

I am getting this error when trying to login: 

MQL5 Market failed to get list of user products (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [401: Unauthorized])

I'm using the right name and pass, even changed the pass a few time, still the same result

anyone got a fix?

I fixed similar error by re-installing Internet Explorer to be the latest version (Market is using Internet Explorer and the latest version of IE should be installed on computer).
A store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots
A store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots
  • www.mql5.com
An official showcase of applications for trading from the terminal

Hello,

How long does service desk usually reply? I emailed them last week and still dont get any response.

John Jerick Yambao:

Hello,

How long does service desk usually reply? I emailed them last week and still dont get any response.

They usually reply within 10-20 days but right now after the holidays, the waiting time might be longer.

Eleni Anna Branou:

They usually reply within 10-20 days but right now after the holidays, the waiting time might be longer.

I see. Thanks for the response!

Can they publish an account from specific day?

jaffer wilson:
Strategy Tester Agent Manager issues. Please check the video.

Account disabled I deposited 30$ Help please. Account disabled. Please help ooo

By their cellphone number? 

You disabled my account after I deposited some money why?? And no one is talking to me. 

Reason: