Errors, bugs, questions - page 935

Yedelkin:
The product of two double numbers is a non-normalized number. 0.01*NormalizeDouble(211.1)=0.01*211.***********=2.11*************
Renat:

Because the result of mat operations of the highest-normalised values is not a normalised number.

That's why it is a place of error.

Thank you.

From the reference:

MQL5 Reference Guide / Standard Library / Classes for creating panels and dialogs / CWnd / StateFlagsSet

StateFlagsSet

Устанавливает флаги свойств элемента управления. ...

What properties?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека
Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартная библиотека - Документация по MQL5

Please tell me what the problem could be: The indicator buffer blinks, sometimes for a fraction of a second, sometimes for more than a second (all the data disappears on the whole visible part and then reappears).

int OnCalculate(const int rates_total,
                const int prev_calculated,
                const datetime &Time[],
                const double &Open[],
                const double &High[],
                const double &Low[],
                const double &Close[],
                const long &TickVolume[],
                const long &Volume[],
                const int &Spread[])
{
   int start=prev_calculated-1;
   if(prev_calculated>rates_total || prev_calculated<=0)
   {
      start=0;
   }
   for(int i=start;i<rates_total-1 && !IsStopped();i++)
}
Усреднение ценовых рядов без дополнительных буферов для промежуточных расчетов
Усреднение ценовых рядов без дополнительных буферов для промежуточных расчетов
  • Nikolay Kositsin
  • www.mql5.com
Статья о традиционных и не совсем традиционных алгоритмах усреднения, упакованных в максимально простые и достаточно однотипные классы. Они задумывались для универсального использования в практических разработках индикаторов. Надеюсь, что предложенные классы в определенных ситуациях могут оказаться достаточно актуальной альтернативой громоздким, в некотором смысле, вызовам пользовательских и технических индикаторов.

fyords:

Please tell me what the problem could be: The indicator buffer blinks, sometimes for a fraction of a second, sometimes for more than a second (all the data disappears on the whole visible part and then reappears).

There's not much information at all. Can you attach full code + description of symbol, period, broker to servicedesk...?

alexvd:

Not much information at all. Can you attach the full code + description of the symbol, period, broker...?

Thank you, I have made request #683790.

I changed the MACD indicator in the MACD line to "GBPUSD", if I paste it to GBPUSD chart, it works fine. But if I paste it to any other chart, the following error will appear: "2013.03.01 17:49:48 MACD (USDCAD,M1) Not all data of ExtFastMaHandle is calculated (-1bars). Error4806" why? I am asking this question because I just started to write an owl that trades a shopping cart, I set the symbols in the owl settings and am having similar problems getting and copying data...please explain me on the example of the MACD indicator, what is going on and why?

ExtFastMaHandle=iMA("GBPUSD",0,InpFastEMA,0,MODE_EMA,InpAppliedPrice);
   ExtSlowMaHandle=iMA(NULL,0,InpSlowEMA,0,MODE_EMA,InpAppliedPrice);

FinEngineer:
In the standard MACD indicator I have changed the following line NULL to "GBPUSD". If I paste it to GBPUSD chart, everything is fine. If I paste it to any other chart, I get an error like "2013.03.01 17:49:48 MACD (USDCAD,M1) Not all data of ExtFastMaHandle is calculated (-1bars). Error4806" why? I am asking this question because I just started to write owls that trade with a cart, I set the symbols in the owl settings and am having similar problems with receiving and copying data...please explain me on the example of MACD indicator, what is going on and why?

Why would you change the standard indicator code?

int  iMACD(
   string              symbol,              // имя символа
   ENUM_TIMEFRAMES     period,              // период
   int                 fast_ema_period,     // период быстрой средней
   int                 slow_ema_period,     // период медленной средней
   int                 signal_period,       // период усреднения разности
   ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE  applied_price        // тип цены или handle
   );

In the iMACD settings
there is an input parameter symbol. So, call it.

iMACD("GBPUSD", ...

fyords:

Why would you change the code of the standard indicator?

int  iMACD(
   string              symbol,              // имя символа
   ENUM_TIMEFRAMES     period,              // период
   int                 fast_ema_period,     // период быстрой средней
   int                 slow_ema_period,     // период медленной средней
   int                 signal_period,       // период усреднения разности
   ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE  applied_price        // тип цены или handle
   );

In the iMACD settings
there is an input parameter symbol. So call it

iMACD("GBPUSD", ...

The same will happen if I take (code below) and attach indicator to chart with different symbol ... handicapped handle error will occur ... i.e. when I try to enter and use a symbol different from the one on the chart, I get problems every time ... meaning it ... in my previous post I wrote about iMacD ... I don't change anything in it except this symbol and it (indicator stops working) do I alone have such problem?
iMACD("GBPUSD", ...
Документация по MQL5: Операции с графиками / ChartIndicatorAdd
Документация по MQL5: Операции с графиками / ChartIndicatorAdd
  • www.mql5.com
Операции с графиками / ChartIndicatorAdd - Документация по MQL5

The historical data is not loaded.

Karlson:
The historical data is not loaded.
How do I load them then...? ...running a tester on a currency pair, which I then enter... the data is loaded... the data on the pair is loaded... the error still remains... I noticed this thing... the error occurs when I copy a lot of data... if I copy one at a time, everything is OK... now I'll show you two indicators... the first works and the second does not... why...
Reason: