Wishes for MT5 - page 61

When I updated the history at one of the DTs, I found out the following today

FO 0 downloadhistoryvisualmode (EURUSD,D1) 13:55:34 Warning: first server date2007.02.13 00:00:00forNKDdoes not match to first series date1990.09.25 00:00:00

PS 0 downloadhistoryvisualmode (EURUSD,D1) 13:55:34 Warning: first server date2007.02.13 00:00:00forNKDdoes not match to first series date1990.09.25 00:00:00

RG 0 downloadhistoryvisualmode (EURUSD,D1) 13:55:34 Warning: first server date2007.02.13 00:00:00forNKDdoes not match to first series date1990.09.25 00:00:00

LK 0 downloadhistoryvisualmode (EURUSD,D1) 13:55:34 Warning: first server date2007.02.13 00:00:00forNKDdoes not match to first series date1990.09.25 00:00:00

NO 0 downloadhistoryvisualmode (EURUSD,D1) 13:55:34 Warning: first server date2007.02.13 00:00:00forNKDdoes not match to first series date1990.09.25 00:00:00

CO

These messages mean that yesterday the story started in 1990, and today it is from 2007.

At any time, any dc can do anything to the history without explanation or notification. Make it possible to form their own history for custom symbols (if the brokerage house does not give it, we will find a way to get it from the side).

gdtt:

At any moment, any dtz can do anything with the history without any explanation or notification. Make it possible to form your own history for custom symbols (if it is not given by the dealer, we will find where to get it on the side), after all, the terminal is not only a tool for the dealer to implement their goals, but also a trader's tool that not only trades here and now, but also analyzes the historical data.

For a start, we should add these very CASTOMAL SIMPLES, currently they are not available and probably will not be.

Also in all likelihood there will be no ability to upload or correct history yourself.

About the history you need to contact a specific broker, alternatively look for another broker.

PS

The analysis can unload the history in MT4 and there do with it everything that you want (but it is not very convenient).

gdtt:

At any time, any dc can, without explanation or notice, do anything to the story.

This problem has been raised in one aspect or another for more than a year. But since I haven't heard anything about any progress in solving this problem, I have decided that I will test/optimise on MQ data and trade with a specific dealer.

I wonder why the bracketing scheme is so strange.
I still can't get used to it...

It turns out that 3 types of indentation are used for one block - 0, 2, 3.

if(condition)
  {
   Print(123);
  }

Why not use two indents - 0 and 3:

if(condition)
{
   Print(123);
}

I always used this layout in C,C++,Java,PHP,Delphi etc.
As well as other users...
I would like to be able to change the styler setting.

mrProF:

I wonder why the bracketing scheme is so strange.
I still can't get used to it...

It turns out that 3 types of indentation are used for one block - 0, 2, 3.

Why not use two indents - 0 and 3

The body of the operator is visually shifted relative to the title (name) of the operator. Whether this is good or bad is another matter. I personally find it convenient. However, I agree that a customisable styler would solve the problem for everyone.

Yedelkin:
The body of the statement is visually shifted relative to the header (name) of the statement. Whether this is good or bad is another matter. I personally find it convenient. However, I agree that a configurable styler would solve the problem for everyone.
I'm more of a brain shifter :)
It's good when you work with only one programming language, but if you use MQL5 and JAVA and C++ at the same time, it's already a phase shift :)

I would like to see the function

Количество подокон чарта
int  ChartWindowTotal(long chart_id) // chart_id - идентификатор графика

Because it's not always the case that when you start a separate indicator its window will be 1, sometimes there may be other separate indicators already running on the chart.

Urain:

I would like to see a function

Because it's not always when starting a separate indicator its window will be 1, sometimes there may be other separate indicators already running on the chart.
bool  ChartIndicatorAdd(
   long  chart_id,                 // идентификатор графика
   int   sub_window                // номер подокна
   int   indicator_handle          // хэндл индикатора
   );

sub_window

[in] The subwindow number of the chart. 0 means the main window of the graph. If a non-existing window number is specified, a new window will be created.

Yedelkin:

sub_window

[in] Subwindow number of the chart. 0 means the main window of the graph. If a non-existent window number is specified, a new window will be created.

That's what I mean. Which window should I specify for a separate indicator?

Specifying 0 leads to an error because the indicator works in a separate window. It means that you must specify 1.

The indicator runs fine, but there is a problem if the separate indicator is already running on the chart,

the indicator will work in the window of another indicator, and this is not correct.

Therefore it is necessary to get the number of windows on the chart before starting the indicator.

Urain:

You just have to specify a non-existent window number.

I.e. specify INT_MAX, for example. Or a negative value (I haven't tried it myself, but as an idea you can try it).

Reason: