Errors, bugs, questions - page 839

Karlson:

Stops are placed immediately at Request Execution.

At Market in Exchange in subsequent modification.

This is the parameter to check.

That's what I thought too, but roboforex doesn't seem to do that with Request Execution, stops are not placed immediately

dentraf:
Yes and I thought so but roboforex is not like that with Request Execution stops are not placed immediately

I will check it later.

There is a trial account, but I will wait for Mr. Draghi first ))))

kazakov.v:

PriceCurrent() ?

No, it's the current price of the pair.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

MetaDriver:

Come on, you're such a little boy! Just read the manual...

Yeah (I'm sprinkling my head with ashes)... Instead of using a direct function, tried to work with bib-tickets. Thanks.

muallch:
Yeah (I'm sprinkling my head with ashes)... Tried to work with bib-tickets instead of using a direct function. Thanks.

Well... There's one in the library , too: https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/standardlibrary/tradeclasses/cpositioninfo/cpositioninfopriceopen

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Get the property value "POSITION_PRICE_OPEN".                    |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
double CPositionInfo::PriceOpen(void) const
  {
   return(PositionGetDouble(POSITION_PRICE_OPEN));
  }

;)

Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека / Торговые классы / CPositionInfo / PriceOpen
Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека / Торговые классы / CPositionInfo / PriceOpen
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартная библиотека / Торговые классы / CPositionInfo / PriceOpen - Документация по MQL5

But it's not here. Exactly checked, the opening price of the FIRST bet of the series is returned. That's why I asked the question.

muallch:
This is not the case here. Exactly checked, it returns the opening price of the FIRST bid of the series. That's why I asked the question.

I do not believe it. And if true - immediately to servicedesk, because it is a bug.

The position has a weighted average opening price, which is what this function should return.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы - Документация по MQL5

MetaDriver:

I don't believe it. And if it's true, go to Service Desk immediately, because it's a bug.

The position has a weighted average opening price, which is what this function should return.

Yes, it should. But it's not.

Well, if the doctor says "service desk", then service desk...

Karlson:

I will check it later.

There is a trial account there. But I will wait for Mr. Draghi first ))))

Roboforexe has several account types.

On INSTANT EXECUTION accounts stops are placed immediately.

On MARKET EXECUTION when modifying.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

muallch:

Yes, it should. In fact, it's not.

Well, if the doctor said "into servicedesk", then into servicedesk...

Maybe PositionSelect was not done just before the call - that's why it returns old data.

Reason: