Errors, bugs, questions - page 833

In the favourites the threads are updated in the comments, but the icon is not lit for new notifications in the thread, although you can see it through the profile.
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Вы недавно зарегистрировались и у вас возникли вопросы: Как вставить картинку в сообщение на форуме, как красиво оформить исходный код MQL5, где находятся ваши Личные сообщения? В этой статье мы подготовили для вас несколько практических советов, которые помогут быстрее освоиться на сайте MQL5.community и позволят в полной мере воспользоваться доступными функциональными возможностями.

Urain,fyords THANK YOU!!!

In servisdevk I have written an offer

Suggestions, Site mql5.com, Open, Started: 2012.08.21 05:49, #469802

If no reply for a long time, consider the thread closed and you can close the ticket? Just wondering whether or not the proposal is taken into account.

Why don't tooltips (comments) appear when selecting variables (etc.) from the drop-down "autolist of names" in code, if they are declared in a class (structure)? And it would be convenient to use enumerations too.

pronych:
Why don't tooltips (comments) appear when selecting variables (etc.) from the drop-down "autolist of names" in code, if they are declared in a class (structure)? And it would be convenient to have them from enumerations too.
Very much even appear. If a variable name of some class is entered and a dot is put (dereferencing operator), a list with available properties of this object is shown. If there are errors in the code, it may not show up. Also if the input context involves an expression of a particular type, such as an integer, only integer properties will be shown in the list. When found in a class method, the properties of the class are also shown in the list of names at the beginning of the input.
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Структуры и классы
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Структуры и классы
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Типы данных / Структуры и классы - Документация по MQL5

The question is a "matter of fact", and even two.

First. How can I find out the number of the current run in OnTester? There is no such property in theTesterStatistics enumeration.

The second one. How do I know in OnTester whether the current run was a backtest or a forward one?

marketeer:

The question is a "matter of fact", and even two.

First. How can I find out the number of the current run in OnTester? There is no such property in theTesterStatistics enumeration.

See the example in the article Visualize Strategy in MetaTrader 5 Tester

Rosh:
See the example in the article Visualise the strategy in the MetaTrader 5 tester
Yes, it slipped my mind, I had the code with FrameNext written a long time ago for a different reason. But without an answer to question number two, my puzzle doesn't add up.

marketeer:

Second. How can OnTester find out if the current pass was a backtest or a forward test?

There is no ready solution yet.

I am writing an EA with four indices. I am writing an EA with four indices, how can I combine them into one?
Reason: