Errors, bugs, questions - page 842

sion:

Until about one o'clock in the morning, there was no problem with that at all.

Figured out why it suddenly stopped working, but it's still not clear what the connection is. The variable in the function, which has nothing to do with OnTradeTransaction, where this code is implemented, was not initialized.

Comrade developers !

Hello. It seems to me that in situations like this:

struct Str {};

Alert( sizeof(Str) );
C++ standard provides for return of one. In MQL we get zero.

220Volt:

Comrade developers !

Hello. It seems to me that in situations like this:

C++ standard provides for return of one. In MQL, we get zero.
But for example, the class CFoo { } will have a size of 16 bytes.

mql5:
And for example for class CFoo { } the size will be 16 bytes.
Do you mean that the result must be non-zero? Perhaps so. If it's about something else, I don't understand it.

220Volt:
Are you saying that the result has to be non-zero? Maybe so. If it's about something else, I don't understand.
Classes and structures in MQL5 are quite different from C++, why do you need a structure without fields?

mql5:
Classes and structures in MQL5 are quite different from C++, why do you need a structure without fields?
Of course I don't need them, I accidentally noticed.

Are there plans for a web-based MT5 platform? It's quite convenient and could be used as an alternative to mobile terminals. A-i used to have one, but due to incompatibility with servers they gave up. Used to use it quite often.

And a suggestion for the debugger. Add a graphical view of arrays. Sometimes when I need to see what is written to an array, I display it as an indicator.

I made a cloud of 2 computers at home :) in order to use remote agents of the 2nd computer during optimization.

Question: if the 1st is still optimizing, and I turn off the 2nd, the tasks sent to him and unfinished, will be repeated again, or the results of such passes are lost?

paladin800:

I made a cloud of 2 computers at home :) in order to use remote agents of the 2nd computer during optimization.

Question: if the 1st is still being optimized, and I turn off the 2nd, the tasks sent to him and unfinished, will be repeated again, or the results of these passes will be lost?

The jobs will be repeated on other cores. By the way, a tandem of local + remote agents works great, what can not be said about the cloud - every now and then it hangs, holding up all the testing (last couple of days this has happened at least a dozen times).

Hello all!

On September 6th my EA, which I had sent earlier for the championship, was checked - the result was no error, as I was informed in an email to my inbox.

However, my data has not yet been checked (although I entered them correctly when sending my Expert Advisor and indicator).

When will my data be checked? The letter did not tell me anything about that.

Thank you.

Reason: