Errors, bugs, questions - page 838

Dimka-novitsek:

Good morning! I can't compile this line - it's a function written to mimic a quadruple function. I declare it, the compiler doesn't accept it with or without the variable. In fact, the variable doesn't play a role in calculations. I'm sorry, my dad's asking for tomato help, I'm not at the monitor yet.

Read the documentation, for God's sake!

Dimka-novitsek:

Good morning! I can't compile this line - it's a function written to mimic a quadruple function. I declare it, the compiler doesn't accept it with or without the variable. In fact, the variable doesn't play a role in calculations. I'm sorry, my dad's asking for tomato help, I'm not at the monitor yet.

All problems come from language skills. And if a human can still understand what's written, the machine refuses.
A function call is different from its declaration, and you don't have to specify parameter types in it.
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции / Вызов функции
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции / Вызов функции
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Функции / Вызов функции - Документация по MQL5

Thank you!!!

How can I programmatically determine that stops cannot be placed on the market only when an order is modified?

Greetings!

I applied for the championship on the second day and posted the files. The file check was successful, but the personal data is still not checked.

There is nothing in the personal messages about finding any errors.

What can be the problem?

MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Вы недавно зарегистрировались и у вас возникли вопросы: Как вставить картинку в сообщение на форуме, как красиво оформить исходный код MQL5, где находятся ваши Личные сообщения? В этой статье мы подготовили для вас несколько практических советов, которые помогут быстрее освоиться на сайте MQL5.community и позволят в полной мере воспользоваться доступными функциональными возможностями.

Did you receive a letter from the Championship organisers? It said what to do in such a case.

muallch:

Please help, I'm stumped, I can't find any information anywhere.

How can I get the volume weighted average opening price of a position after several trades from the EA? PriceOpen() from CPositionInfo shows the price of the first trade, but I need the current price obtained after several trades.

Again, help if you know.

dentraf:

How do I programmatically define that stops cannot be placed on the market only when modifying an order?

Stops are placed immediately at Request Execution.

Stops are placed by Market in Exchange in the subsequent modification.

This is the parameter we need to check.

muallch:
Again, help who knows.

PriceCurrent() ?

muallch:
Again, help who knows.

Oh, come on, you're such a baby! Just read the manual...

For the PositionGetDouble() function

ENUM_POSITION_PROPERTY_DOUBLE

Identifier

Description

Type

POSITION_VOLUME

Position_volume

double

POSITION_PRICE_OPEN

Position price

double

POSITION_SL