Errors, bugs, questions - page 827

Wow! THANK YOU! That's me on the bracket, I don't see this post anymore.

Yeah, well... It's just for fun, right? ;)

MathRound

The function returns a value rounded off to the nearest integer of the specified numeric value.

doubleMathRound(
double value// value to be rounded
);

EQU:
I delete an indicator window with a code like this - it doesn't draw anything...

The window is deleted, the context menu - "delete indicator window" andthe "list of indicators" is greyed out, AND the INDUKE is still fun to write comments for a couple of minutes...

What's this about?

1. Removing an indicator is a non-synchronous process.

The indicator consists of two parts - graphical and calculation ones. The graphical part of the indicator is deleted before the calculated one

EQU:

Yeah, well... It's just for fun, right? ;)

MathRound

The function returns a value rounded off to the nearest integer of the specified numeric value.

doubleMathRound(
double value// value to be rounded
);

Why not? The integer part of a real number can be much larger than 32 bits of an integer

Hello.

I have a question on MQL4: When I ran the script again to take indicator values, it turned out that MA value has changed. The biggest divergence is on long periods. The difference is bigger the deeper we go into history.

Who has encountered it - enlighten me.

Koshi:

...I have a question about MQL4: When I ran the script again to take the indicator values, it turned out that the MA value had changed. The biggest divergence is on long periods. The difference is bigger the deeper we go into the history...

Koshi, you could be enlightened, but there are no telepaths here... the code needs to be submitted to the studio...

denkir:
Koshi, you might be enlightened, but there are no telepaths here... the code needs to be submitted...
bool isNewBar()
 {
   bool res=false; 
   if (expertBars!=Bars) 
      {
      expertBars=Bars;
      res=true;
      } 
   return(res);
 }

int start()
{
   int h, p;
   double In1[SIZE];
   string s;

if (isNewBar()) 
   {
      h = FileOpen(FileNameIn, FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE|FILE_CSV, ';');
      p = FileSeek(h, 0, SEEK_END);
      if(h > 0 && p > 0) 
      {
         GetIndX(1,In1);
         s = "";
         s = s + TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_DATE)+";"+TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_SECONDS);
         for (i=1; i<ArrayRange(In1,0); i++)
         {
            s = s + ";" + DoubleToStr(In1[i],10);
         }
         FileWrite(h, s);
         FileClose(h);
      }
   } 
   return(0);
}

void GetIndX(int i, double&A[])
{   
   if (iMA(NULL,0,2000,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_OPEN,i) == 0) A[127] = 0;
      else A[127] = (iMA(NULL,0,2000,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_LOW,i)-iMA(NULL,0,2000,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_OPEN,i))/iMA(NULL,0,2000,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_OPEN,i)*100;  
   return;
}

Koshi:
You should go to mql4.com...

kazakov.v:
You have to go to mql4.com with this...

Here you go, and there I read it:

If you want toreport bugs, glitches or errors in MQL4 or MT4 terminal, you can send them via yourMQL5 Forum profile. Requests for MT4 and MT5 are accepted there

Can you be specific about this sending place?

You're spoiling the timing - Gentlemen, we pipsips don't like it. Once again, you're closing minutes before Alpari's.
Reason: