Errors, bugs, questions - page 721

ivandurak:
In theMqlDateTime structure

intday;// day

is meant the day of the month?
And work through the example from the structure description. What does str1.day from the example give out? :)

Yedelkin:
And work out the example from the structure description. What does str1.day from the example give out? :)
Sorry , I'm in deep jo..... debugging , just yes or no .

Yedelkin:
Everything OK with the parameters of the custom indicator in the library?

ERR_WRONG_INTERNAL_PARAMETER

Erroneous parameter in the internal function call of the client terminal

That's the thing, everything is fine with the parameters.

Everything is fine when iCustom is called from the main body of the program, but when I try to call iCustom from the ex5 library, the handle is -1.

At the same time all the input parameters are passed to the library there correctly with Print.

(I tried another iCustom, it works in the main program, but it won't do it from the library)...

ivandurak:
I'm sorry, I'm in deep jo..... debugging, just yes or no .
No problem at all. Judging from the example, it's about the day of the month. The day of the week and day of the year are assigned to other fields in the structure.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте - Документация по MQL5

Fia:

That's the thing, everything is fine with the parameters.

When I call iCustom from the main body of the program, everything is OK, but when I try to call iCustom from ex5 library, the handle is -1.

At the same time all the input parameters are passed to the library there correctly with Print.

(I tried another iCustom, it works in the main program as well, but it won't work from the library)...

As a version. The question of how the library determines the location of the indicator, worked out? I mean that the indicator name for iCustom is also a parameter; if the Expert Advisor, calling iCustom, sees the indicator in a certain folder, how will the library "find" this indicator? Roughly speaking, does the library see the indicator?

...Is there anexport postmodifier as well?

There is no trailing stop in the liteforex terminal (the SIG one). Is it designed that way, can the broker disable it?

Yedelkin:

As a version. Have you worked out the question how the library defines the indicator's location? I mean that the indicator name for iCustom is also a parameter; if the Expert Advisor, calling iCustom, sees the indicator in a certain folder, how does the library "find" this indicator? Roughly speaking, does the library see the indicator?

...Is there anexport post modifier as well?

If I mean the latest MT5 version, build 630.

If I am speaking about the indicator, I tried it on this one, including https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/100

I use the standard folder to place MQL5 indicators\Indicators accordingly the indicator name must be written without paths, correctly (since it is a standard folder).

I don't know if it is necessary to specify the clever way for the library (there is nothing about it in Help, it's a standard folder for the indicator). I try to set the full path, it hasn't helped.

I have standard iMA and iMACD in EX5 library, but iCustom one does not work for some reason.

ZeroLag MACD
ZeroLag MACD
  • votes: 9
  • Neer
  • www.mql5.com
ZeroLag MACD с раскраской баров гистограммы относительно предыдущего бара.

tol64:

Valery, have you tried to implement auto-strategy in MT5 tumbler? I tried it about a month ago and it didn't work, no one answered on the forum. I don't understand if it is a bug or a misunderstanding on my part. Shed some light. :)

I don't dabble in the stock market, because I haven't seen interesting market stakes yet (probably they will appear when MT5 will be offered by stockbrokers). And the tester does not support rocks. And what exactly it does not work?

From what I have faced, inSYMBOL_TRADE_EXECUTION_EXCHANGE you must separately set SL/TP.

Yedelkin:

I promise not to quote you again.

To the developers of MQL5.

The following comments do not require discussion, if they do not interest you, they can be safely ignored.

1. It seems that DoubleToString() function in some cases adds some rubbish to the end of a number (see previous posts).

2. Documentation on DoubleToString() contains inaccuracies (see comments from Yedelkin).

3. The documentation on NormalizeDouble() contains a phrase:

Нужно иметь в виду, что нормализованное число при выводе в Журнал с помощью Print() может содержать большее количество знаков после запятой, чем вы ожидаете.

The phrase contains inaccuracies. Most likely, it is not Print() that is to blame for incorrect number output - it is DoubleToString() again. Besides, I think this kind of phrase should not be used in an official document when it comes to mathematics. The number is either rounded or not.

4. The examples in the documentation of NormalizeDouble() do not seem to work well. The given examples convincingly demonstrate thatNormalizeDouble() does not work, although it is probably DoubleToString() that is to blame again. Most likely, these examples are simply not selected quite successfully, it will suffice to use PrintFormat() instead of Print(), and the examples will demonstrate correctly the effect of NormalizeDouble() at once.

5. The Print() function seems to round off in some cases. There is nothing about this in the documentation.

Документация по MQL5: Преобразование данных / NormalizeDouble
Документация по MQL5: Преобразование данных / NormalizeDouble
  • www.mql5.com
Преобразование данных / NormalizeDouble - Документация по MQL5
Reason: