FORTS looking for MT5 trader - page 3

Михаил:

Thank you very much.

Now obviously MQ has something wrong with the server side of MT5

I have delays of up to 7 SECONDS :(

You are very welcome! If you need more info, please let me know. 7 secs is a real bummer.
Adept:
You're welcome! If you need to see more, let me know. 7 seconds is a real bummer.
My friend had 9.7 seconds :(
Михаил:
My acquaintance had 9.7 seconds :(
Michael, is the subject still relevant?
I work through BCS...
Roman Shiredchenko:
I work through BCS...
Will your robot work in the forex market? It's interesting to try, but I haven't yet got to grips with mt5 robots
S-a-m:
Will your robot work in the forex market? Interesting to try, but I haven't yet got to grips with mt5 robots
It should work if there are working betting boxes
Hi all. There is a suggestion to open a FORTS-only discussion thread.

Hi!

Does anyone trade futures (MICEX) at BCS?

Isn't there anyone at BCS?
BKS-sssssssssssssssssssssss!?