[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 869

Max747:
If it is possible... I am not picky! )

Well, so make it a script - threw it on the chart didn't work and it flew out.

I have never seen a programmatic disabling of an EA. Unless you put it to sleep for a couple of days :)

Rossi:

What should I do in the settings during optimisation, so that negative results are also shown? because it does not show their runs in the logbook, but rejects them...

should I start a new topic with this question?

Rossi:

Do you want to start a new topic with this question?

In the tester window, right-click on the "Optimisation results" tab to open the window and uncheck "Ignore useless results".

I hope someone will be interested in this problem and sketch the code for me? I need an EA opening 2 pending orders, and after the execution of one of them, the 2nd is removed. Input parameters in the EA - TP, stop loss, open price buy limit & TP, stop loss, open price sell limit. The 1st pending order is executed, the 2nd one is deleted. After that the work of the EA is finished, we need to set new parameters for a new pass.

mpak59rus:
may i hope that someone will be interested in this task and help me write the code? I need an EA opening 2 pending orders, and after the execution of one of them, the 2nd is removed. Input parameters in the EA - TP, stop loss, open price buy limit & TP, stop loss, open price sell limit. The 1st pending order is executed, the 2nd one is deleted. After that the work of the EA is finished, you need to set new parameters for a new pass.

What is the point of writing an EA that only opens two trades with pending orders? If it should be an EA, then it does not need to trade with pending orders, it can also trade with market orders according to the principle - price reached one level faster than the second - so we open the first order, and will not open the second order

but this thread seems to be for people who are already writing the code themselves, rather than looking for "someone who writes for free", start writing the code yourself, and then you will have questions, ask them.

IgorM:

But this topic is supposed to be for people who are already writing code themselves, not looking for "someone who writes for free", start writing code yourself, and then you will have questions, ask them

I have no idea what to do with it.

mpak59rus:
then please advise on the sign of an executed pending order.

When your pending order appears in the list of market orders it means that it has definitely been executed.

do a search

and here are the basics: https: //book.mql4.com/ru/functions/trading

Roger:

Right-click in the optimisation results tab in the tester window and uncheck the "Ignore useless results" box.

Thank you very much... I was too afraid to press a few keys to answer...

fanat:

Dear experts. If I understand correctly, EA reliability depends greatly on money management.

I am trying to write a block for calculating the lot size. But from line 3 to 7, before the word Lot, I get the error 'Lot -variable not defined. Please take a look at the error. What is wrong?

What should I look at? Where is the code?

Probably forgot to put double Lot; in global.

fanat:
There's the error Lot can't be an integer i.e. int put double instead
Reason: