Download MetaTrader 5

Is there a way to search within the attached files published in the codebase ?

To add comments, please log in or register
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  

With the search engine of this site you can't search in the files of the codebase, only in the texts. For example I want to find all the published codes using "CAppDialog" : results in

Your search did not match any documents

Yet it is at least one occurrence for this search. For mql4 codebase, there is a workaround using Google (I use another keyword as CAppDialog doesn't exist in mql4) . But that doesn't seems to work with mql5. I made ​​a mistake? Is this an intentional limitation of MQ to prevent Google from indexing these files? Will it another way?

Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski  
angevoyageur:

With the search engine of this site you can't search in the files of the codebase, only in the texts. For example I want to find all the published codes using "CAppDialog" : results in

Yet it is at least one occurrence for this search. For mql4 codebase, there is a workaround using Google (I use another keyword as CAppDialog doesn't exist in mql4) . But that doesn't seems to work with mql5. I made ​​a mistake? Is this an intentional limitation of MQ to prevent Google from indexing these files? Will it another way?

Yes it is,  from the robots.txt

Disallow: /en/code/viewcode/* 

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
For those who would be interested to see this topic.
To add comments, please log in or register