Is there a way to search within the attached files published in the codebase ?

With the search engine of this site you can't search in the files of the codebase, only in the texts. For example I want to find all the published codes using "CAppDialog" : results in

Your search did not match any documents

Yet it is at least one occurrence for this search. For mql4 codebase, there is a workaround using Google (I use another keyword as CAppDialog doesn't exist in mql4) . But that doesn't seems to work with mql5. I made ​​a mistake? Is this an intentional limitation of MQ to prevent Google from indexing these files? Will it another way?

angevoyageur:

With the search engine of this site you can't search in the files of the codebase, only in the texts. For example I want to find all the published codes using "CAppDialog" : results in

Yet it is at least one occurrence for this search. For mql4 codebase, there is a workaround using Google (I use another keyword as CAppDialog doesn't exist in mql4) . But that doesn't seems to work with mql5. I made ​​a mistake? Is this an intentional limitation of MQ to prevent Google from indexing these files? Will it another way?

Yes it is,  from the robots.txt

Disallow: /en/code/viewcode/* 

For those who would be interested to see this topic.
Reason: