programmers from St. Petersburg? - page 2

Many new companies start this way - they gather a group of enthusiastic enthusiasts, motivate them with promises. As the system begins to work, the replacement of employees begins. The standard method.

Who's going to pay me money to communicate?

Read carefully, I'm not offering a job, I wrote about it in the title of the thread.

Write down who was screwed by Steve Jobs? (Not paid).

I do not know such developers.

leonidplus:

Who's going to pay me money to communicate?

Read carefully, I'm not offering a job, I wrote about it in the title of the thread.

Feel free to chat )

What about ideas?

I have nothing against cooperation, but not like this. It's not about money!

You need to look for newcomers who are willing to cooperate on a start-up basis, create contracts with them. Discuss ideas together and put them into practice.(Who do not yet know from bitter experience what cooperation in this field is :-) )

By the way, there are a lot of such topics - on the type of writing for free and so on.

But again think about what programmer will write for you for free? You will be sawing off one idea which takes 1-5 hours to write.

Steve Jobs was getting his friends together

and you just want to find people of interest in your town.

They just tell you that it is almost impossible. Or it is possible, but the result of such cooperation will not satisfy you.

At this point, you haven't told anything about your idea - you don't need to tell a strategy. Get people interested. Maybe someone will see your idea as a GRAAL and move for their set in Peter

I will meet you in person in St. Petersburg, then we will talk

If you are from St. Petersburg, please send a personal message by post to the site

Work from different cities will not work until there is a meeting - there will be a "mistrust", I do not need "mistrust", the "mistrust" is to crap in this thread of the forum

If you wipe your posts clean, let's communicate without shitting each other and maybe we will have to work together.

leonidplus:

I will meet you in person in St. Petersburg, then we will talk

If you are from St. Petersburg, please send a personal message by post to the site

Work from different cities will not work until there is a meeting - there will be a "mistrust", I do not need "mistrust", the "mistrust" is to crap in this thread of the forum

If you wipe your posts clean, let's communicate without shitting each other and maybe we will have to work together.

No one is shitting on you, they are trying to save you and themselves time and effort as well as to put you on the right track. You are not the first and not the last ...

You are not being shat on, you are being advised. Alas.... You don't get it.

Each of us has pieces of information and code (everyone's experience is invaluable), and these pieces of information and code can only be brought together.

It can't be done over the Internet or Skype. We just opened a branch and now we have BlaBlaBlon (a new word in Russian).

If we make the programme, we launch the project and earn money.

Do you know how United Traders was founded? Two people came in person, and the third came to the meeting in a tracksuit. The result - Everything worked!

Why and who thinks that we will not succeed? I suggest we stop with the BlaBlaBlan about how we will be exploited as slaves and then not paid.

More positivity. United Traders or Apple or Google - the movement started with a face-to-face meeting.....

leonidplus:

Each of us has pieces of information and code (everyone's experience is invaluable), and these pieces of information and code can only be brought together.

It can't be done over the Internet or Skype. We just opened a branch and now we have BlaBlaBlon (a new word in Russian).

If we make the programme, we launch the project and earn money.

Do you know how United Traders was founded? Two people came in person, and the third came to the meeting in a tracksuit. The result - Everything worked!

Why and who thinks that we will not succeed? I suggest we stop with the BlaBlaBlan about how we will be exploited as slaves and then not paid.

More positivity. United Traders or Apple or Google - the movement started with a face-to-face meeting.....

For me Apple or Google is far from an authority, getting together and discussing how to take ideas from other people, sorry that's not my thing....

leonidplus:

I would like a live dialogue (no internet) with private developers in the city of St Petersburg, to meet in person and discuss all issues.

The work will go on until a profitable programme is made.

I have been doing research for many years for myself personally, but have not been able to work with the people involved to make a reliable programme that can be trusted to manage capital with minimal risk. code of conduct - free-form....

Why don't you get your friends or relatives involved first. Maybe they know some programmers who are willing to support you and help you with the code.
Reason: