Market administration - page 4

komposter:

Write to service-desk, explain that it was a wrong entry and you will get your money back.

Withdrawal is disabled by default to avoid scams/exchanges.

Hello Composter.
Thanks for the idea.
Wrote to support and described the problem

Hope for a positive resolution

Regards

Stefan Stoyanov

Servis desk turned out to be people

Respectful of the request but said no more

Thanks for the good support

Well it's just that I'm bored with the new product description of the gaps
Besides, the editor's not as good at it.

It has no option to show spaces like Word.

I would like to ask Is it possible to add this option in the description editor?

Success !

Several times my new product, the moderators do not accept it because the description has extra spaces and dots and a comma.
I fixed it.
I'm attaching the dos file.
Help! Where I have errors in the description! Help!
Files:
1wgpbj3h.zip  4 kb

stenrobot:
Several times my new product, the moderators do not accept it because the description has extra spaces and dots and a comma.
I fixed it.
I'm attaching the dos file.
Help! Where I have errors in the description! Help!
If this description is in Russian - it is not about the spaces, it's just a mess. Give 1 copy of your bot to someone Russian-speaking in exchange for editing your text

Alternatively, you could have written the description in English and it would have been translated. With Russian, yes, it is difficult.

If the person is neither Russian nor English, it is no easier for him to write in English. I don't understand what the question was to tweak his text technically and literarily ?

Kino:
If the person is neither Russian nor English, it is no easier for him to write in English. I don't see what the question was about correcting his text technically and literarily?
As he has already been advised in this thread, dictate to someone who writes better Russian.

We could open up the 'order translation' function, as is done in Google Play when downloading programmes.

For example, in a couple of clicks, place an order in freelance with a fixed price of $5-10.

There are already around 5,000 apps in the marketplace and it makes sense.

Renat:
We can open a 'order translation' function like Google Play does for downloading apps.

For example, in a couple of clicks, place an order in freelance with a fixed price of $5-10.

There are already around 5,000 apps in the marketplace and it makes sense.
Relevant. It's worth doing. ))
Reason: