FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 44

Zogman:

don't get it... and you're giving me advice on where and what to find out about mm.... that's bullshit...

MM can now be done by a team of 3-7 people in a garage...

for a rebate from the exchange.

good luck in the car repair business, i can tell you that.)

I don't know a thing about cars myself)))

new-rena:

Good luck in the car repair business, I can tell you that.)

I don't know a thing about cars myself.)

Zugman is a coder in the kitchen ... a man who puts sticks in the wheels when the depot grows)))
In what kitchen and under what conditions do the coders start to coddle... does not say ... no respect...
does not make gifts to the inhabitants of the branch ))) radish)))

Vizard_:
Zugman is the coder in the kitchen... the person who puts sticks in the wheels when the depot grows)))
In what kitchen and under what conditions do they start to slash... does not say ... no respect...
does not give presents to the inhabitants of the branch )))))
the main thing is that they do not give the best view and the only way to get the best result is to show the game in a certain way.

Zogman:

Well, I've not only read it...

but I also know a few things from the inside

the question is whether or not mm is gaining a position ? technically imho this is the key question ...

does he use information about orders of other participants (e.g. to put them on stops when he needs to) ?

does it influence the market itself ?

is mm - the big speculator - the one that moves the market ?

all the theories on youtube are based on this - but i don't see any evidence of it

ps

and you wrote that the ECB is an mm - what the fuck is that ? ? That contradicts what you yourself have now written"Their only role is to provide liquidity when there is no counterparty to the transaction".

What does this contradict, when the euro is falling and everyone is dumping it, selling it, now is the time, who buys it? It is the direct responsibility of the ECB as mm on the euro, which it is doing, of course in doing so it is "gaining ground" as you put it, only involuntarily. MM is not pulling on anyone, they are pulling on themselves. MM is not a speculator.

new-rena:
rebate is on insta for example. but that's a different story and not something only mm knows about before their move.
i mean... if he was happy... He could be happy too...
You don't even have to dance... That's what Sensei is for)))

Vizard_:
I mean... if he was pleased... He could be happy too...
You don't even have to dance... That's what Sensei is for.)
Yeah. But Zugman has gone silent. There were guys here with rebates, but they've disappeared )))) lots of trades, they're sure to fail.

new-rena:
Yeah. But Zugman's gone quiet. There were some guys here with a ribeye, but they disappeared.)
What kitchen is he in... ...and under what conditions do they start to cocksure...))) That's what I'm saying...

Vizard_:
I mean... if he was pleased... He could be happy too...
You don't even have to dance... That's what Sensei is for)))
Nah, the boys sure don't have logic installed)))) Sensei must have accidentally hit the shifter-delayed button.

stranger:
Nah, the lads certainly don't have the logic installed))))
)))

Vizard_:
What kitchen is he in... and under what conditions they start to slash...))) that's what I mean...
That's my point. they do it right away, even after a profit of one cent to the initial deposit. it's amazing, even on a demo. and the solutions do not shine with abundance. for example they pull a sell or something and go back. they will hold (Bid+10pips) until a trader's nerve gives out. and after that they consider themselves market makers ))))))
Reason: