Errors, bugs, questions - page 2428

How to get rid of the error:

log files size exceeded 2071 MB, test terminated

I have already removed all Print, don't know what else to do!!!

Dmitry Melnichenko:

How to get rid of the error:

log files size exceeded 2071 MB, test terminated

I've already removed all Print, don't know what else to do!!!

Apart from parasitic Print, there are also logs generated in response to incorrect trade transactions. For example, poor lot calculation, no lot check... As a result, the Expert Advisor is beating the trade server, which generates huge logs with errors.

In general, you need to re-read the Help:What checks does a trading robot have to pass before it is published in the Market

Vladimir Karputov:

In addition to parasitic Print, there are also logs generated in response to incorrect trade transactions. For example, ill-considered lot calculation or no lot check... As a result, the Expert Advisor is pecking at the trade server which generates huge logs with errors.

So I have to re-read the Help:What checks does an Expert Advisor have to pass before it is published in the Market?

All checks are enabled, I tested it on 4 different terminals, no errors in any of them!

At least he would have written in the report from what date to what date the test was carried out, you could have run that period and seen what happens there, but now I don't know what to do!

Dmitry Melnichenko:

All checks are enabled, tested on 4 different terminals, no errors in any of them!

Have you tried to put a deposit of 1 funk? Have you tried putting a symbol, like something made of metal? Did you try ... ???

Vladimir Karputov:

Have you tried betting a deposit of 1 funk? Have you tried betting a symbol, like something made of metal? Have you tried ... ???

here's a test on gold, the test ran within a day, no errors, log file size over 3 mb.

Files:
20190409.log  3743 kb

test with starting balance 1 usd empty, parameter list, test start, test end!

I don't suppose anyone knows what to do!?

Dmitry Melnichenko:
I don't suppose anyone knows what to do!?

Dancing with a tambourine. The checks in the marketplace are very specific, and sometimes sending the same code an hour or two later gives a normal result.

Sorry to jump on this forum, but there seem to be a few programmers here who may have some answers .....

There are still problems with order dispatch errors

Order check "131 send"

The following code will turn the EA into a script

Got this code from another forum as a possible solution

Reason: