Errors, bugs, questions - page 232

Check if the testers have been updated (if they are installed as remote, even if on a local machine)?

metatester.exe

Tester version - 368

We'll double-check tomorrow morning.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please.

Thank you

My terminal crashed unpredictably. The deletion of MetaQuotes\Terminal and MetaQuotes\Tester folders and subsequent reinstallation of MetaTrader to restore the contents to default and copying my code back saved me.

Of course, save what you delete elsewhere.

The history had to be downloaded again. I was too lazy to figure out the reason file by file.

UPD: oops... Sorry, I just reinstalled from the downloaded distribution build 362. Well at least you can roll back from a non-working to a semi-working build.

Due to the second buggy build in a row, I would like to point out again the backup/revert-build scheme I recently proposed.

According to it:

1) there was an auto-update from build 360 to 362

2) Bild 360 went to my backup and replaced the previous build

3) when I noticed some important features not working and EA stopped functioning, I gave a "rollback" command

4) I restored build 360 from cache and set "suspend auto-update until next build" flag.

1) auto-update occurred from build 360 to 368 (ignoring 362)

2) Bild 360 went to my backup and replaced the previous build

3) When I noticed that the build didn't work at all, I gave the "roll back" command.

4) I restored build 360 from the cache, set the "defer auto-update to next build" flag.

etc.

Again, please note that this scheme implies my personal choice which build to consider as workable, and does not lead to developer responsibility - which build is officially considered "good".

Dali:

Again, please note that this scheme implies my personal choice which build to consider as a workable, and does not lead to the responsibility of developers - which build to officially consider "good".

Who will test the builds and catch bugs in them if not you? work and write to support.
The more bugs you find, the better will be a new build with more fixes. It's good for you and MT will come to market faster.

Developers.

As far as I understand, the problem with EventChartCustom() in the tester has not been solved yet. I would like to get normal operation in the tester before the new year (not to experiment with real quotes).

It's good, that this block still works on real quotes.

PS

And be careful with the tester next time, because I sometimes have problems with it (the control system seems to ignore it or the tests are not suitable for it).

sergeev:
Who will test the builds and catch bugs if not you?
The more you find bugs, the better will be a new build with more fixes. It's good for you and MT will come to market faster.

What are the bugs?

The tester was working, now after the update there are not even Input parameters in the Expert. And they were...

Experts are not put on the chart.

What expert released such a stupid update?

What did he improve?

What did he check?

How did he turn in his work?

How was such work accepted?

How was this joint "work" released to the public?

Reason: