Errors, bugs, questions - page 2269

fxsaber:

Yes, that's right.

Only the ticks disappear, the bars stay. Sometimes five minutes is enough. After about an hour, I have no hope.

How do custom ticks get into the system?

What is the volume of tick history (number of ticks, total number and average number within one day)? What type of ticks, trading, informational or all at once?

Slava:

How do custom ticks get into the system?

What is the volume of tick history (number of ticks, total number and average number within one day)? What type of ticks, trading, informational or all at once?

I open EURUSD chart and run this script from QB on it. It keeps a detailed log as it runs... As a result, I have a chart with a new symbol in which bars and ticks are taken from the outside.

Using this symbol I can start any EA using real ticks.

I have made a short optimization, instead of single run. About an hour after finishing it was no longer possible to make a "Run Single Test" from Optimisation results - the ticks have disappeared. So this is a 100% reproducible method.

ThirdPartyTicks
ThirdPartyTicks
  • www.mql5.com
Исторически сложилось, что для MetaTrader 4 пользуются популярностью сторонние приложения, позволяющие получать тиковую историю из различных источников. Как правило, ее используют в Тестере Стратегий как полигон для проверки советников, а также для исследований (машинное обучение и т.д.). Некоторые источники котировок в обсуждениях стали почти...

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "Questions from MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 beginners".

prostotrader:

By editing your code.

where can I see information about this?

Error during execution:

void OnStart()
{
    Print(StringToTime("2018.02.30 01:99:15")); //(*)
}

Result: Expected:

2018.03.02 01:59:15 wrong datetime

Also it is not clear why below

void OnStart()
{
        Print( D'2018.02.30 01:99:15' ); //Warning: invalid date
}
Warning rather than Error and the result is the same (*)

A100:

Result: Expected:

2018.03.02 01:59:15 wrong datetime

Expecting different: 2018.03.02 02:39:15

fxsaber:

Expecting another: 2018.03.02:39:15

At least that way there is some logic. Or let's say: 2018.02.28 01:59:15 - there is also logic . In any case, the current result is highly questionable.

Error during execution: Cannot find 'g' in 'Test2.ex5'.

//Test.mqh
class A {};
//Test1.mq5
#include "Test.mqh"
#import "Test2.ex5"
        void g( A* );
#import
void OnStart()
{
        A  a[1];
        ArrayPrint( a ); //(*)
        g(&a[0]);
}
//Test2.mq5
#property library
#include "Test.mqh"
void g( A* ) export {}

And if you remove the line with (*) in Test1.mq5, it's ok. What effect did it have? Build 1881\32

For some reason mql5 loses to alpari by a factor of three in one ranking. Is it the popularity ratio of Signals vs PAMMs?

fxsaber:

For some reason mql5 loses to Alpari by a factor of three in one ranking. Is it the ratio of popularity of Signals vs PAMMs?

It is the crookedness of search engine admins...

Reason: