Errors, bugs, questions - page 2104

Vladimir Pastushak:
What is it for - now the buffer can be found by hand-picking the number, but it would be great if it could be queried automatically.

So automate the manual search.

fxsaber:

So automate the manual override.

Manually you can see the buffer that draws and distinguish it from the calculated one

Vladimir Pastushak:
Manually, you can see the buffer that draws and distinguish it from the one that calculates

I doubt that the calculation buffers are externally accessible.

Question for the developers. If I have a strategy that needs to read data from a file, how do I do this correctly during the optimisation.

Anton Ohmat:

Question for the developers. If my strategy needs to read data from a file, how should I do it during optimization?

Use tester_file directive to pass file to Agent sandbox, and from sandbox read as standard.

Thank you

fxsaber:

Use the tester_file directive to pass the file to the Agent sandbox, and from the sandbox read as standard.

#property tester_file "test_patterns.bin"

correct call? in the header? - for some reason does not want to transfer the file

I put the file in Terminal\Common\Files

Resolved - Terminal\Common\Files doesn't work, only specifically to the terminal

Good evening, I need some help with code

The goal is to make my EA work on certain days of the year, I have DayOfYear() function, but it doesn't work as required, for example, I want my EA to work only on 16th day of year, if I set DayOfYear()==16, the result will not be achieved, a good structure for an EA should be like this

- if day of year =16 or 17....... (or date range)->function check1->open order

- if day of the year equals =120 or 135...... (or date range)->function check1->open order

i couldn't find a matching function on the forum, if i've searched too hard, hit me with the nose))))

mg01510:

Good evening, I need some help with code

The goal is to make my EA work on certain days of the year, I have DayOfYear() function, but it doesn't work as required, for example, I want my EA to work only on 16th day of year, if I set DayOfYear()==16, the result will not be achieved, a good structure for an EA should be like this

- if day of year =16 or 17....... (or date range)->function check1->open order

- if day of the year equals =120 or 135...... (or date range)->function check1->open order

I couldn't find a suitable function on the forum, if I've searched badly - poke the nose at))))

You should dig in the direction of the structure

structMqlDateTime
{
intyear;// year
intmon;// month
intday;// day
inthour;// hour
intmin;// minutes
intsec;//seconds
intday_of_week;// day of week (0-Sunday, 1-Monday, ...,6-Saturday )
intday_of_year;// number in a year (1st of January has number 0 )
};

Reason: