Errors, bugs, questions - page 2103

Aleksey Rodionov:
I'm all for MT5 too, here's the problem, I can't download it from brokers where they used to have it, like finam, instaforex etc. There's only mt4 there and before everything was there. What's the brokers policy now, only 4k or something, don't understand anything.

Please do not broadcast nonsense. MetaTrader 5 is available in the above sites. Checked it personally.

Vladimir Karputov:

Please do not broadcast nonsense. MetaTrader 5 is available in the above sites. I have personally checked it.

I would be grateful if you could send me a link in my post. Don't be so quick to attack me, it's not like I made it up...

Vladimir Karputov:

Please do not broadcast nonsense. MetaTrader 5 is available in the above sites. I have personally checked it.

I have probably got something wrong with my browser, everything is displayed correctly on my phone, I will try to fix it. I apologize :) I was in a panic. I've only checked Insta so far.

When an indicator is removed from a chart, Deinit is not called.

The Deinit event is generated for Expert Advisors and indicators in the following cases

• before reinitialization due to change of symbol or period of a chart, to which an mql5-program is attached;
  • before re-initialization due to change of input parameters;
  • before unloading an mql5-program.

Code for the test...

void OnDeinit(const int reason)
  {
  Print(" = "+reason+" "+_UninitReason+" "+UninitializeReason());
  }

Vladimir Pastushak:

When deleting an indicator from a chart, OnDeanit is not called, help says

What is your build, os, bit rate ? Doesn't reproduce on your example, please give full code.

Here is our result

2018.01.22 11:06:21.644 ATR (EURUSD,M1) Deinited by reason 1

Here is our code

void OnDeinit(const int reason)
  {
   PrintFormat("Deinited by reason %d",reason);
  }

Vladimir Pastushak:

The code for the test...

Here is the result using your code.

2018.01.22 11:32:26.877 ATR (EURUSD,M1)  = 1 1 1

Alexey Da:

Here's the result using your code.

I rechecked the code, for some reason it still works for about a minute after removing the indicator... I checked all the loops, no looping...

Vladimir Pastushak:

I rechecked the code, for some reason it still works for about a minute after removing the indicator... I checked all cycles, no looping...

The custom indicators are unloaded asynchronously with a delay.

This is due to the fact that they can still participate in collaborative processes.

Renat Fatkhullin:

The custom indicators are unloaded asynchronously with a delay.

This is due to the fact that they can still participate in collaborative processes.

OK, but why is there no reason for deinitialisation ???

I need additional functions. I am writing an indicator for Market which collects information about other indicators on a chart. I have studied documentation and found that not all data may be obtained and there is a need...
There is no way to get the number of the buffer that draws on the graph.
What is it for - now the buffer can be found by picking the number manually, but it would be great if it could be requested automatically. It is necessary for implementing Expert Advisors that automatically find other indicators on the chart and receive their buffers data. For analysis and trading by nima. This will greatly expand the capabilities of Expert Advisors.
Please allow to receive information about buffer numbers

Reason: