Errors, bugs, questions - page 1049

MetaDriver:

Renat, I've been shy to ask: How is the OpenCL device rating calculated?

2013.08.23 09:31:23 OpenCL Device #1: AuthenticAMD AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1100T Processor with OpenCL 1.1 CPU (6 units, 3840 MHz, 16345 Mb, version 2.0, rating 17)
2013.08.23 09:31:23 OpenCL Device #0: GPU Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Cayman with OpenCL 1.1 (20 units, 750 MHz, 1024 Mb, version CAL 1.4.1703 (VM), rating 171)

What is taken as a unit of measurement?
Test run time on the device, the lower it is, the higher the rating is.
And unfortunately, the test run time depends on the system load at the time of its execution.

The terminal, in order not to run this test all the time, caches its results in the registry.
If "OpenCL" value is deleted from HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MetaQuotes Software (or the same path in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE), the terminal will re-run the test.

The same device test is performed when the terminal or OpenCL drivers are updated.

MetaDriver:
You need to install an OpenCL driver. Somewhere there's an article on how to install OpenCL drivers on your computer. Look it up, you can easily find it in the articles.

Found it, thank you. Now I just need to figure out how to put it all to work.

Looks like I screwed up with the processor as it refused to install on my OS (I have Win XP x64).

I will probably only be able to use the OpenCL CPU on my laptop.

mql5:
The test run time on the device, the lower it is, the higher the rating.
And unfortunately the test run time depends on the load on the system at the time of test execution.

The terminal caches the test results in the registry to avoid running this test continuously.
If "OpenCL" value is deleted from HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MetaQuotes Software (or the same path in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE), the terminal will re-run the test.

The same test is performed when terminal or OpenCL drivers are updated.
Thank you, Ilyas.

Is it possible to make it so that after optimization in "Optimization" tab along with standard parameters (like Result, Profit, Recovery Factor, etc.) I can insert my custom parameter. For example, I want to immediately calculate Parametr = Profit / Draw Down% (Parametr = Profit / Draw Down%) for each run, and have an additional column with this parameter. If it's possible, please send me a link where it's described how I can do it.

paladin800:

Is it possible to make it so that after optimization in "Optimization" tab along with standard parameters (like Result, Profit, Recovery Factor, etc.) I can insert my custom parameter. For example, I want to immediately calculate Parametr = Profit / Draw Down% (Parametr = Profit / Draw Down%) for each run, and have an additional column with this parameter. If this is possible, please send me a link where it is written how I can do it.

Here is an article on this subject >> Creating own criteria for optimisation of Expert Advisor parameters

I can't understand : after running the EA in the tester, after pressing the stop button the whole price chart window is coloured white - it turns out to be 256 indicator windows, which are hanged on the window. I can not find an error in the code. Can anyone help?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Коды ошибок и предупреждений
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Коды ошибок и предупреждений
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Коды ошибок и предупреждений - Документация по MQL5
Files:
experts.zip  40 kb

There's been information about a similar problem (supposedly a bug), but the suggested solution doesn't work for me. The situation is as follows. I have a singleton class:

class Profiler
{
  private:
    static Profiler *pSingleton;

This compiled before without any problems. Now the following error occurs: unresolved static variable 'Profiler::pSingleton'.

To workaround the bug I suggested that the variable be initialized explicitly. I'm writing it:

Profiler *Profiler::pSingleton = NULL;

The error persists.

How to fight it?

Escalibur:
I can't understand : after running the EA in the tester, after pressing the stop button the whole price chart window is painted white - it turns out to be 256 indicator windows, which are hung on the window. I can not find the error in the code. Can someone help me?
I will take it to the 4ks forum. If this is an EA then why is there a #property indicator_chart_window in the code, which is for the indicator.
MQL4: форум по механическим торговым системам и тестированию стратегий
  • www.mql5.com
MQL4: форум по механическим торговым системам и тестированию стратегий

marketeer:

There's been information about a similar problem (supposedly a bug), but the suggested solution doesn't work for me. The situation is as follows. I have a singleton class:

This compiled before without any problems. Now the following error occurs: unresolved static variable 'Profiler::pSingleton'.

To workaround the bug I suggested that the variable be initialized explicitly. I'm writing it:

The error persists.

How to fight it?

Try the following:

static Profiler *Profiler::pSingleton = NULL;

MetaDriver:

Try it this way:

I already tried that. Same thing.
Reason: