Errors, bugs, questions - page 2108

int h = FileOpen("test.bin",FILE_WRITE|FILE_BIN); -handle returns, no file in mt

int h = FileOpen("test.bin",FILE_WRITE|FILE_BIN|FILE_COMMON); - file exists.

what did I write wrong

Anton Ohmat:

int h = FileOpen("test.bin",FILE_WRITE|FILE_BIN); -handle returns, no file in mt

int h = FileOpen("test.bin",FILE_WRITE|FILE_BIN|FILE_COMMON); - file exists.

what did I write wrong

Where is the correct file to look for? Probably where the code check is running.

ta no - the file should be in mql5/files

Renat Fatkhullin:

That's right and it's correctly ignored.

The C hacks don't pass.

I didn't know it was a hack. It doesn't take much intelligence to come up with a use for it.

How do I run an EA in my tester's virtual environment, while keeping it working in the real one?

Like many others, we need to be able to compare the current trading environment with the tester one. How to do this?

This is the most standard task, and there is no normal solution

Anton Ohmat:
no - the file should be in mql5/files

If the test was from a strategy tester, the file should be in terminal/tester/files

fxsaber:
It looks like a VPS Terminal bug.

No, it's not uncommon for poor and unstable connections. And the VPS from MKs has been complained about more than once

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I can't get a handle on the idea yet.

If the trading environment has changed then the process of matching this change to a particular signal is easy for you. The problem is what to do if it has not changed! If an order is placed in the market, then in some cases it can appear even after a minute or an hour (and this is not due to lack of connection)

A100:

If the trading environment has changed, the process of correlating this change to a specific signal is easy. The problem is what to do if it has not changed! If an order is placed in the market, in some cases it can appear even after a minute or an hour.

Yes that's right, it appears "out of nowhere" and in 1 2-5 minutes.

It's just that you wrote that with a code like that you have to deprive the seller of his name.

I thought maybe you have a solution to this problem.

All I see now is to cancel the signal on such an error.

how do you see it?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Yes that's right, it appears "out of nowhere" and in 1 2-5 minutes.

It's just that you wrote that with a code like that you have to deprive the seller of his name.

I thought maybe you have a solution to such a problem.

I do not know how to do it. But I do know how not to - which is not to reissue it

A100:

I don't know how to do it. But I do know how not to - which is not to re-quote it.
Well, why not? I mean, I don't have a handle on this bug. Because it's the first time I've encountered it and it's only on a metaquotes vpc server.
For example, if there is a requote or wrong stops, when the spread is floating and we want a minimum stoploss, I send the request again (with a change in the stops). Why do you think we shouldn't do this?

For example if there is a shortage of funds, a closed market, a trade ban, I do not re-send the request.
Now I understand that you do not have to do it when timeout, but why deprive the seller of the right? Is this some kind of serious seller's bug?
Reason: