Errors, bugs, questions - page 180

for reasons I don't understand, I constantly have to put the"Graph Periods" panel back in place - to the other buttons in one row, I'm inclined to suppose that the toolbars are put in a semi-random order when the Alert() window appears, provided that the terminal has been minimised to an icon in the Windows taskbar

было: http://imglink.ru/pictures/28-10-10/a1a40835fa36c4a2a850897a3c41ecdc.jpg

стало:http://imglink.ru/pictures/28-10-10/cfbbbdbf8e8fc534063b04d00fce4239.jpg

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Периоды графиков
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Периоды графиков
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Периоды графиков - Документация по MQL5

Interesting:

It's working fine for me. It works without any problems.

Please write a request to servicedesk, describing the steps to be taken step by step.

Don't forget to specify the OS data and the fusion of the terminal.

PS

I tried several articles to check it, including this "fuzzy logic"...

There may be a problem in the command passing from the editor to the browser (I use Mozilla, the last one).

Yes, it was a firefox glitch - after restarting it everything is ok.

IgorM:

for reasons I don't understand, I constantly have to put the"Graph Periods" panel back in place - to the other buttons in one row, I'm inclined to guess that the toolbars are put in a semi-random order when the Alert() window appears, provided that the terminal has been minimised to an icon in the Windows taskbar

было: http://imglink.ru/pictures/28-10-10/a1a40835fa36c4a2a850897a3c41ecdc.jpg

стало:http://imglink.ru/pictures/28-10-10/cfbbbdbf8e8fc534063b04d00fce4239.jpg

Same problem on XP for ages, only it's not related to alerts, and I can't reproduce it clearly (resolution - 1680x1050, though it hardly depends on it, as it crashes on other computers too)

notused:
Same problem on XP for a long time, only I have not related to alerts, and unambiguously failed to play (resolution - 1680x1050, although it is unlikely to depend on it, because on other computers also flipped).
On XP at least played elementary. Very often click on the window in the taskbar. that is, minimize-unfold the terminal and voila through a few such actions panels are scattered in the "standard" arrangement.

Hello!

Can you tell me why in real mode everything works fine, but in the strategy tester it says:
2010.10.29 13:30:57 Core 1 2010.29 2010 13:30:57 Core 1 2010.09.28 00:00:00 Cannot open 'AdoSuite.dll' (126)
2010.10.29 13:30:57 Core 1 tester stopped because expert initialization failed

I REALLY NEED IT !!!

Do you have any thoughts about it?

gisip:
Hello!

Could you please tell me why in real mode everything is working fine but in the strategy tester it writes:
2010.10.29 13:30:57 Core 1 2010.09.28 00:00:00 Cannot open 'AdoSuite.dll' (126)
2010.10.29 13:30:57 Core 1 tester stopped because expert initialization failed

DESPERATELY NEEDED !!!

Do you have any thoughts about this?

The DLL will most likely need to be duplicated to another folder (where the tester will see it).

Although this is likely to be a local agent only, external ones don't seem to work with libraries.

It would need to check with developers what and how it works in local agent.

Interesting:

The DLL will most likely need to be duplicated to another folder (where the tester will see it).

Although this is likely to be only for local agents, external ones don't seem to work with libraries.

We would need to check with the developers what and how it works in the local agents.

The DLL is located in ...\MQL5\Libraries, where else can it be written?

Almost the same structure in the indicator - it works!

It works in Expert Advisor in real mode too!

And in the tester, what to do?

Do you have any suggestions on what to do here?

gisip:

The DLL is in ...\MQL5\Libraries where else can it be stored?

Almost the same design in the indicator - it works!

And in the tester it doesn't, what should I do?

For the tester to see the files, they must be placed in the agent folder, in my case: D:\metatrader5\tester\Agent-127.0.0.1-3000\MQL5\Libraries

gisip:

The DLL is in ...\MQL5\Libraries where else can it be stored?

Almost the same design in the indicator - it works!

And in the tester it doesn't, what should I do?

Try to put in the folder with the agent - \MetaTrader 5\tester\Agent-127.0.0.1-3000

notused:
Same problem on XP for a long time, only my alerts are not connected, and uniquely failed to reproduce (resolution - 1680x1050, although it's unlikely it depends, because on other computers and crashed)

I do not need to reproduce - the terminal is minimized in the icon, after 30 minutes you look and there is chaos on the TF and the terminal adds its contribution to the overall mess :)

ZS: Dear developers - is it realistic to force the terminal to not scatter the toolbar, I mean buttons, wherever he wants?

thanks in advance

Reason: