Errors, bugs, questions - page 1828

Slawa:
Judging from the video, you are at maximum rendering speed. Move the slider one position to the left
Thank you, it didn't help...

Artyom Trishkin:
Thank you, it didn't help...

Does it hang up on all EAs?

What happens if you don't display the comment on the chart?

Slawa:
Does it hang on all the experts?
Well... Standard MACD Sample runs fine.

Artyom Trishkin:
Well... The standard MACD Sample runs fine.
Try in your EA not to display the comment on the chart

Slawa:
Try in your EA not to display the comment on the graph

Didn't help. It hangs. Both at full speed and below max speed.

If I slowly reduce the speed by 1 each time I restart after a hang, the lower the speed, the longer it runs before it hangs when hovering over the graph area.

If the speed is less than the maximum speed by 10, it lives and moves for about 20 seconds when you hover the cursor in the chart area. Then it still hangs.

Artyom Trishkin:

Didn't help. It hangs. Both at full speed and below max speed.

If I slowly reduce the speed by 1 each time I restart after a hang, the lower the speed, the longer it runs before it hangs when hovering over the graph area.

If the speed is less than maximum by 10, it lives and moves for about 20 seconds when hovering the cursor in the chart area. Then it still hangs.

Do you work with objects on the chart in any way from the Expert Advisor?

Slawa:
Do you work with the objects on the chart in any way from the EA?
I just brought them out to understand the process - to visually see the accuracy of triggers - I'm testing a raw Expert Advisor that's in development.

Artyom Trishkin:
I just brought them out to understand the process - to visually see the accuracy of triggers - I am testing the raw Expert Advisor that is under development.

Somewhere there is a deadlock when the EA and gui are accessing the graphic at the same time

Let's look for it.

ChartSaveTemplate(0, "\\Test.tpl")

Returns false, _LastError =ERR_CHART_TEMPLATE_FAILED.

This will actually create the template.

Artyom Trishkin:

If the cursor is hovered over the price chart area during the visual test, the visualisation window freezes.

2017.03.07 02:53:09.714 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 1550 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)
2017.03.07 02:53:11.798 Terminal        Windows 10 Home (x64 based PC), IE 11.00, UAC, Intel Core i3-3217 U  @ 1.80 GHz, RAM: 1747 / 5005 Mb, HDD: 8583 / 260234 Mb, GMT+07:00
2017.03.07 02:53:11.798 Terminal        D:\MetaQuotes\MetaTrader 5

Share your Expert Advisor and indicator for playback. You can send it to Service Desk, you can send it to me in person.

I have not been able to reproduce it in my environment yet.

Reason: