Errors, bugs, questions - page 172

alexvd:

There is no such option.

And IndicatorRelease will not help you here.

I see. It would be logical, though, if there was such a possibility. I know about IndicatorRelease - I've tried it.

To the developers.

Here is the question - is it possible to arrange a parameter in OnTester(), for example, of int type?

In fact, this parameter will describe parameters by which the optimization is performed

0 - optimization disabled, ... 7 - Custom max.

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Целые типы / Типы char, short, int и long
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Целые типы / Типы char, short, int и long
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Типы данных / Целые типы / Типы char, short, int и long - Документация по MQL5

Hello!

Can you tell me the peculiarities of working with iCustom?

Once the directory is renamed the function starts working, or change the file name, or both, and everything works again!

Can you tell me what should be the names of the directory and file ?

P.S. Yes, after renaming you must close the terminal and restart it.

Interesting:

To the developers.

Here is the question - is it possible to arrange a parameter in OnTester(), for example, of int type?

In fact, this parameter will describe parameters by which the optimization is performed

0 - optimization disabled, ... 7 - Custom max.

Why?

papaklass:

Why this date? Because of this I can't calculate the margin for the crosses. Who knows what's wrong?

No matter the date (there seems to be a bug, because if SymbolInfoTick returns true, then the structure must be filled; or maybe there are no quotes for the symbol yet). Why do you calculate the margin so complicated? OrderCalcMargin is not suitable?

stringo:
Why?

I would like to get some ways of handling custom test results in the EA code.

Probably there is some other way. But for some reason I think this one is the most convenient...

Interesting:

I would like to get several ways of handling custom test results in the Expert Advisor code.

How can OnTester's result depend on the optimization parameter? All the more so, the result of OnTester is taken into account only when optimizing by Custom max

gisip:

Hello!

Can you tell me the peculiarities of working with iCustom?

Once the directory is renamed the function starts working, or change the file name, or both, and everything works again!

Can you tell me what the directory and file names should be ?

P.S. Yes, after renaming you must close the terminal and restart it.
There's obviously a problem with the iCustom function !

stringo:

How can OnTester's result depend on the optimization parameter? Especially since the result of OnTester is only taken into account during Custom max optimisation

And what should I do if I need several variants of Custom max?

Interesting:
А как тогда быть если мне нужно несколько вариантов этого самого Custom max, в эксперте параметр заводить?

Parameter. How else could it be? We won't have Custom max 1, Custom max 2, ... Custom max n
Reason: